Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. not all of people likes to admit, in fact if we count there would be big group... To be honest it applies on me too for some cases..

Yes Anand. It applies to all of us. We speak lies on many occasions and for various reasons. It could also be to save one's own skin too :laugh: :laugh:
Yes.. not all of people likes to admit, in fact if we count there would be big group... To be honest it applies on me too for some cases..

Yes Anand. It applies to all of us. We speak lies on many occasions and for various reasons. It could also be to save one's own skin too :laugh: :laugh:

It is mostly when we have to defend our self its rare that we lie for other's benefits at least I don't speak lie for other's benefit. :woohoo:

It is mostly when we have to defend our self its rare that we lie for other's benefits at least I don't speak lie for other's benefit. :woohoo:

One reason for our lying could be the society we are living in. We see so many untruths and beneficiaries for those lies that we do not mind it or follow suit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, more or less, I have to agree with you. Lying is very easy for our own benefit. However, when it comes to others, we are very plain and reserved about lying, isn't it?

One reason for our lying could be the society we are living in. We see so many untruths and beneficiaries for those lies that we do not mind it or follow suit.

I agree with that ! I guess it is a matter of give and take or tit for tat, you dont want to stand put like a sore thumb when everyone around you is lying left right and center ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.