{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10550]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10550]}

There is still some goodness remaining in this world. Humanity owes its existence to such people.A gem of a man.
Oh I have never seen anything of that sort before. I am really amazed to see that. There is still goodness in this world that keeps it going!
Oh I have never seen anything of that sort before. I am really amazed to see that. There is still goodness in this world that keeps it going!

It is fashion in India to donate blood. Here on the birthday of a MLA his followers decide to donate 5000 unit blood.

It is fashion in India to donate blood. Here on the birthday of a MLA his followers decide to donate 5000 unit blood.

I won't be surprised if you term this as fashion. Yes, it is a publicity stunt at times too. But whatever, it is ultimately done for the good of all people.

Fashion or whatsoever. Blood will help the needy :P

By donating Blood, somewhere some life is saved. This is nobility. Nobility will not lose its credibility if you call it with any other name.

By donating Blood, somewhere some life is saved. This is nobility. Nobility will not lose its credibility if you call it with any other name.

Many donate blood to a blood bank every year. Blood bank preserved blood category wise and is available to needy persons. But the idea of writing blood group o bike with phone number is unique idea.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What an idea...this kind of approach will help many blood banks in India. People should use their advertising skills for such nonprofit deeds rather than cheap marketing.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
O-ve is rare blood group and the people having this blood groups often feel problem as they don't get easy donors when they are in need of blood. It really great to see people still have humanity if he is not doing it to make money. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.