{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10541]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you respect money and time, you attain everything. Calendar, future are same. God is hypothetical concept. However, God in temple also is beautified, decorated and there is fixed time for worship.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I follow God's saying. I remember him. I know others will follow the suit. I can find ways to earn money. I can manage time effectively. With these two, Future falls in line
Oh that's so true. God only expects that His devotees remember Him. He does not expect anything in return. Great thought!
Oh that's so true. God only expects that His devotees remember Him. He does not expect anything in return. Great thought!

But the poem of Abu Bin Adam says that God likes those more who serve people than those who remember Him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Money should be earned for planning our time and therefore winning our future. A thing of beauty is a joy forever and should be loved. How can i remember God when I even don't know him.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Yes planning things always save time. One should plan things before starting them. Those who don't plan properly often waste their precious time. :evil:
Yes planning things always save time. One should plan things before starting them. Those who don't plan properly often waste their precious time. :evil:

Of course, planning is the most vital thing. There are many things that I plan when writing. That means it gets easier to write.

Of course, planning is the most vital thing. There are many things that I plan when writing. That means it gets easier to write.

Making plans and make a strategy to meet them is what I feel the best thing to do before doing any task. That's the way we can save our time. :)

Money cannot come itself of course one has to work to earn it. :)

If some one remember god all this is easy to do. we are medium to do all these thing but the God in one who get done all these from us.

If some one remember god all this is easy to do. we are medium to do all these thing but the God in one who get done all these from us.

I don't think GOD make us to do this we do this just to survive on this earth. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.