{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9517]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya, now hearts are connecting through mobile and net also. :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya, now hearts are connecting through mobile and net also. :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

So practically all the distances are erased
When you are close with someone, then i too believe then we don't ever feel any distance between.

Want to make each day Accountable

So practically all the distances are erased

Somebody in mind always lives in heart.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Absolutely distance means nothing when you are in a good relationship you don't care for distance. :)
When you are close with someone, then i too believe then we don't ever feel any distance between.

If hearts are close, miles melt away.
Distance actually cements love. That is why the separation pangs or (Virah Vedana) gives best poetic thoughts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Distance actually cements love. That is why the separation pangs or (Virah Vedana) gives best poetic thoughts.

This reminded me of that famous Virah Geet of an old film (I forgot the name) "Jaa Re Jaa Re, O, Kaare Badariya, Mat Barso Re Mere Nagariya, Pardes Gaye hai Saawariyan."

This reminded me of that famous Virah Geet of an old film (I forgot the name) "Jaa Re Jaa Re, O, Kaare Badariya, Mat Barso Re Mere Nagariya, Pardes Gaye hai Saawariyan."

That was a lovely song sung by Lata Mangeshkar from the Dilip Kumar - Meena Kumari film Azaad...had many nice songs in it ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

That was a lovely song sung by Lata Mangeshkar from the Dilip Kumar - Meena Kumari film Azaad...had many nice songs in it ! :)

Thank you for ending my struggle to recollect the name of the picture. Music is by Chitalkar, if i'm not mistaken
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.