Your worth is measured by your Work, not by your talk

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9410]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The priests, teachers and elders are assigned role of giving sermons. Others should follow and not deliver sermons.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The priests, teachers and elders are assigned role of giving sermons. Others should follow and not deliver sermons.

Even their sermons too will have a special bearing if those sermons are clubbed with examples.

Very true, but most people believe in talk rather than concentrating on work especially our political class who are all great talkers and when it comes to work their performance is zero..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, but most people believe in talk rather than concentrating on work especially our political class who are all great talkers and when it comes to work their performance is zero..

Aha aha... true. In fact, i trained my gun towards them only.Yo took the cue.

Aha aha... true. In fact, i trained my gun towards them only.Yo took the cue.

It is a menace that seeps down to the population and in India we see people who are all great talkers but who do very little when it comes to performance...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha ji, i agree with you!

We need to say "Well done" to young employees or growing employees

We need to say "well said" to boss or senior management. they will give promotion to the ones that said it!!

hahah

Swetha Shenoy

We need to say "well said" to boss or senior management. they will give promotion to the ones that said it!!

hahah

What a pathetic situation....like I said below, it seeps down as well...

hahah

What a pathetic situation....like I said below, it seeps down as well...

Talkers need not pay taxes. Government should give a serious thought about it.

Even their sermons too will have a special bearing if those sermons are clubbed with examples.

I agree. Sermons with examples are more effective. But it is useful to accept correct advice of even a bad person. Our aim is self improvement. So there is no harm in learning even from Satan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ramababu sir what is the meaning for Sermons.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.