Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Your worth is measured by your Work, not by your talk

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9410]}

Ramababu sir what is the meaning for Sermons.

The actual meaning of Sermon is religious talk emphasizing on examples from the religious books

Nowadays, many people give sermons for hours and hours together

Swetha Shenoy

Very true, but most people believe in talk rather than concentrating on work especially our political class who are all great talkers and when it comes to work their performance is zero..

Usha ji, i agree with you!

We need to say "Well done" to young employees or growing employees

We need to say "well said" to boss or senior management. they will give promotion to the ones that said it!!

hahah

What a pathetic situation....like I said below, it seeps down as well...

Talkers need not pay taxes. Government should give a serious thought about it.

Government is made of people and most Indians are happy with self glorification , we can see it happening around us, so how can we blame the leaders who were elected by such people...What we need is an attitude change right from the grass root levels..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, rambabu
The priests, teachers and elders are assigned role of giving sermons. Others should follow and not deliver sermons.

Even their sermons too will have a special bearing if those sermons are clubbed with examples.

I agree. Sermons with examples are more effective. But it is useful to accept correct advice of even a bad person. Our aim is self improvement. So there is no harm in learning even from Satan.

Well said Good is good whether it comes from Satan or God
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Very true, but most people believe in talk rather than concentrating on work especially our political class who are all great talkers and when it comes to work their performance is zero..

We need to say "well said" to boss or senior management. they will give promotion to the ones that said it!!

hahah

Government is made of people and most Indians are happy with self glorification , we can see it happening around us, so how can we blame the leaders who were elected by such people...What we need is an attitude change right from the grass root levels..

Yes, that's the root of all the problems. We elect the leaders and we have to bear the consequences of bad leadership
Many people often talk of big things.but in real it is sometimes found they they are of no use for the society.So its better to work and then talk.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Ramababu sir what is the meaning for Sermons.

Lectures. they revolve around religious and spiritual matters

The actual meaning of Sermon is religious talk emphasizing on examples from the religious books

Nowadays, many people give sermons for hours and hours together

hahah

Yes, that's the root of all the problems. We elect the leaders and we have to bear the consequences of bad leadership

So in effect we have to blame ourselves for making wrong choices , but do we have anything better to choose ? the whole political lot is the same ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hahah

So in effect we have to blame ourselves for making wrong choices , but do we have anything better to choose ? the whole political lot is the same ...

There is no choice left to us. We have to choose between a known devil and known devil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.