Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Learning never ends! When I chanced upon this gem I was just made aware of how many relationships I messed up for my argumentative nature!! :P :P :P

Well, I for one, never thought that you would be argumentative, if you really are, please do come and join the moderators team, we need some one like you! :P

he will run away from forum if you think of giving him some responsibilities :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Badi mushkil se 'Bengal tiger' ab kabse mein aaye hai .....don't want to leave him again :laugh: :laugh:

Well, contrary to what you believe, responsibility is not what has driven him away, it is something different!

Something different is nothing but his other engagements.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Learning never ends! When I chanced upon this gem I was just made aware of how many relationships I messed up for my argumentative nature!! :P :P :P

It is okay to argue. But never argue with the obstinate and fool.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well, I for one, never thought that you would be argumentative, if you really are, please do come and join the moderators team, we need some one like you! :P

he will run away from forum if you think of giving him some responsibilities :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Badi mushkil se 'Bengal tiger' ab kabse mein aaye hai .....don't want to leave him again :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9378]}

now it's sitting quiet. Will it fly away? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Kalyani, shall we catch it? :evil: :evil:

Well, he won't be caught so easily! An elusive bird if you try to catch him! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.