Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now many women are working in offices. Possibly, some husbands work as house husbands. I hope that above reply by housewife will apply to househusbands also. Why not change the term to 'housespouse' so as to make this gender free.

Agreed and every girl would like to have a husband who has some characteristics of a housewife too. Some bit of a house husband should be there in every man. :lol:

Live in the present :)
I am presently working as a daughter and a sister. :silly: So thank you for this post of yours. Sandhya you are right she looks Malayali by her makeup.

i doubt if it's a Ravi Varma Painting....though not sure

Meera sandhu
Now many women are working in offices. Possibly, some husbands work as house husbands. I hope that above reply by housewife will apply to househusbands also. Why not change the term to 'housespouse' so as to make this gender free.

Looking at the average lot of women in this country, a very big majority of them still soldier on in their homes and husband doing household works is more of an exception than the rule. No need to be gender conscious on this score!

Looking at the average lot of women in this country, a very big majority of them still soldier on in their homes and husband doing household works is more of an exception than the rule. No need to be gender conscious on this score!

what about you ceemji?
you fall in which category? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.