Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Isn't it Poonam Pandey who recently told that our country should give her a Bharat Ratna for posing in Playboy magazine, because she made our country pride?
I think so. If not, who is it?

this is my doubt ;) :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
The specialty is she can go to any extent to gain publicity. Nobody wishes her to strip but she always declares she would do it if this or that .. :P :laugh:

And not keeping her promises ever :( :( so bad of her :( :( She would never become famous at this rate. :laugh: :laugh:

No she even posted one of her such pics online. Lol you have a homework to do now :P :P

Live in the present :)
The specialty is she can go to any extent to gain publicity. Nobody wishes her to strip but she always declares she would do it if this or that .. :P :laugh:

And not keeping her promises ever :( :( so bad of her :( :( She would never become famous at this rate. :laugh: :laugh:

No she even posted one of her such pics online. Lol you have a homework to do now :P :P

No I don't want to admit that I am a member of twitter where she did that. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Isn't it Poonam Pandey who recently told that our country should give her a Bharat Ratna for posing in Playboy magazine, because she made our country pride?

This is the same, did you not read all the posts?
By the way congrats for reaching 92k ++ points.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

i couldn't see a post about Bharat Ratna :blink:

Can you tell me, when were those points credited...yesterday or today morning, now only?
Last week I was already leading the leader board. That's why. :whistle: :whistle:

Now, am nearing 1 lakh points. Isn't it? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Can you tell me, when were those points credited...yesterday or today morning, now only?
Last week I was already leading the leader board. That's why. :whistle: :whistle:

As these were included at the end of the weeks telly I think this would be in the last weeks telly. But you can see for sure when it updates for this week later.

As these were included at the end of the weeks telly I think this would be in the last weeks telly. But you can see for sure when it updates for this week later.

new leader board is refreshed..
Now I don't think you people need to sweat to attain top position of leader board :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
She is a liar, she makes falls promises. I have never seen her keeping any of her words. She would loose her reputation if she keeps doing such promise breaking every time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah I know!! All you men are really sore with her for not keeping her promise after winning the world cup!! :evil: :evil:

Hai Rabba - if only my wife reads such an accusation against me, she will certainly make her famous by tearing her clothes. :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: That would indeed be a hell of a video, don't forget to shoot the entire fight sequence!!! :lol:

You mean you are willing to see her keep her promise with the help of my wife. :blush: :blush:

:evil: :evil: :evil: Wouldn't that be a storm of a video, if the opportunity so presents, yes I would!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

new leader board is refreshed..
Now I don't think you people need to sweat to attain top position of leader board :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No I never go for any thing out of reach. You know I always check the 2nd spot as 1st is not for general class/reserved for ladies. : :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She is a liar, she makes falls promises. I have never seen her keeping any of her words. She would loose her reputation if she keeps doing such promise breaking every time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah I know!! All you men are really sore with her for not keeping her promise after winning the world cup!! :evil: :evil:

Hai Rabba - if only my wife reads such an accusation against me, she will certainly make her famous by tearing her clothes. :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: That would indeed be a hell of a video, don't forget to shoot the entire fight sequence!!! :lol:

You mean you are willing to see her keep her promise with the help of my wife. :blush: :blush:

:evil: :evil: :evil: Wouldn't that be a storm of a video, if the opportunity so presents, yes I would!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

Twitter,Facebook and youtube refused to accept such a sensational video, sorry -use your imagination. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.