Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes once they know the reality of concrete jungle they search for greenery again but most of them loose their village property while coming to cities.

At that time they dont know the value of their village property slowly they will learn but at that time there wont be no money for them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You will hardly find some one who would say he/she does not like greenery and stay around such places.

Lets see and wait there will be few who would say that they don't like greenery but high sky touching buildings. :blink:
They can say that but ultimately find some greenery in pots in those sky scrappers too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They can say that but ultimately find some greenery in pots in those sky scrappers too.

Do they like it in the pots? :blink:

I don't as it creates mosquitoes in the house though there are few on my house roof. :)

I don't as it creates mosquitoes in the house though there are few on my house roof. :)

These are kept in balconies generally with glass doors, so you can have them and still no side effects.

These are kept in balconies generally with glass doors, so you can have them and still no side effects.

I don't see people keeping plants in their houses here.May be they don't want to waste the space as land is too costly here in Delhi.I have seen few people keeping plants even at the house roof. :evil:

I don't see people keeping plants in their houses here.May be they don't want to waste the space as land is too costly here in Delhi.I have seen few people keeping plants even at the house roof. :evil:

Greenery is far too costlier than cost of land, I always knew some one would come and say that he does not like greenery, you did. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Greenery is far too costlier than cost of land, I always knew some one would come and say that he does not like greenery, you did. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh come on I said it I have plants at my house roof it looks you still are feeling sleepy..hehehe. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Even a small garden in front of our house is really pleasing.
Today, was Onam celebrations for my kid. I was able to send her a few flowers from my small garden to make Attam. I really felt nice.....

Meera sandhu
I just went out in evening after many days. I was driving my scooty very slow and was experiencing the greenery besides the road. It really attracted me to slow down and experience every bit of it. When Breeze is blowing in full speed and you are in between the Greenery, then it feels amazing.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.