Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes that is fun place and many of the beaches of Goa are very clean.We enjoyed a lot there.We used to drink beers from the morning and used to drink whole day sitting on the beaches. :laugh:

I still go to Goa often whenever we have a day or two to spare. You know me and my brother are both very fond of that place. There is no beach in Goa where we have not spent nights. Fanny, does it sound familiar? :P[/quote]

Have you seen Anjuna Beach? :)

I liked it because it is far from the city. :)
Yes that is fun place and many of the beaches of Goa are very clean.We enjoyed a lot there.We used to drink beers from the morning and used to drink whole day sitting on the beaches. :laugh:

I still go to Goa often whenever we have a day or two to spare. You know me and my brother are both very fond of that place. There is no beach in Goa where we have not spent nights. Fanny, does it sound familiar? :P

Have you seen Anjuna Beach? :)

I liked it because it is far from the city. :)[/quote]

Yes we take scooter on hire basis mostly Honda, that is fun to go to places. I like Kalangut most because of many water sports and fun programs. I also like boat music in Mandvi in the evenings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reading so many nice comment about Goa ,my next trip will be Goa.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am going to visit in 2nd or 3rd week of July,this year :)

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Unnecessary shouting is very bad.rubbing of some metal specialy tin is very bad and I hate it.

Mee too Ram. Its means that we both have a heart which is weak.[/quote]
Don't forget about lobster.All the best.

These are lovely creatures. I love them all.
Infact,when i was in Nigeria,i ate Lobster. Its was lovely to eat.I still remember the taste. :P

Lobsters are available a lot in Kerala sea shores. But very expensive :silly: :blink:

So, w go for prawns

Prawns are not cheap too, :laugh: ,i have eaten prawns in Gujarat as well in Nigeria.

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Unnecessary shouting is very bad.rubbing of some metal specialy tin is very bad and I hate it.

Mee too Ram. Its means that we both have a heart which is weak.

Don't forget about lobster.All the best.[/quote]

Sure,Ram. My eyes would be on that.

I like prawn than lobster.In our side it is cheap also.

Ya very good comments about goa. It makes my mind to reach there once. I will plan my next trip to goa soon. :cheer:

Vinu
And when are you planning your next trip to Goa. Consult me before going there I know the place like back of my palm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.