Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She should not understand our trick. If so, we can't do the same thing second time.
I want to get many secret recipes from her, of course :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Custard, chicken curry, mushroom curry, fried fish and rajmah (kidney nuts) smells I like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yummy!!! I am trying to lose some weight and here you are talking about food again!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :unsure: :laugh: :woohoo:

Anyway, top five smells that I love are: :) :)

Thalipeeth
Puran Polis
Fluffy pooris frying oil
Garlic tadka being poured over dals
Methi sabji!
smelling-the-food.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yummy!!! I am trying to lose some weight and here you are talking about food again!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :unsure: :laugh: :woohoo:

Thalipeeth
Puran Polis
Fluffy pooris frying oil
Methi sabji!

Are you a vegetarian?
My list will add chicken at the top. Here it comes...

I love Thiruvananthapuram sadya the most, but pure veg. While we are standing outside auditorium waiting for our turn at a wedding function, when the sweet smell comes outside, while serving inside the closed doors is really nice
Then EFC (European fried Chicken)......added recently when we came to Thrissur

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5545]}
Then chicken biryani
Idli sambar
Fish curry in our style
Onion vada.....and Moong daal vada

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, Yes I am a vegetarian, but I eat eggs occasionally!

I have to add onion pakodas in my list too!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thalipeeth
Puran Polis
Fluffy pooris frying oil
Methi sabji!

Are you a vegetarian?
My list will add chicken at the top. Here it comes...

I love Thiruvananthapuram sadya the most, but pure veg. While we are standing outside auditorium waiting for our turn at a wedding function, when the sweet smell comes outside, while serving inside the closed doors is really nice
Then EFC (European fried Chicken)......added recently when we came to Thrissur

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5545]}
Then chicken biryani
Idli sambar
Fish curry in our style
Onion vada.....and Moong daal vada

Uf reminds me when I was not vegan, Tandoori chicken and Seekh Kawab were my favorite dishes. But due to bird flu, I turned vagan, now I must go back my Punjabi way. Should I? , but who will pay :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Then settle in Kerala.
Here no bird flu.....only animal flu :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :woohoo: :P

Meera sandhu
I find it all together different the taste of dishes while in south. These items taste different while in Delhi or Punjab. Yes I have eaten all vegan mostly in south, they taste great.

I find it all together different the taste of dishes while in south. These items taste different while in Delhi or Punjab. Yes I have eaten all vegan mostly in south, they taste great.

Why can't you eat chicken thoran......plus Karimeen pollichathu. It is my special. I will make it for you :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Why can't you eat chicken thoran......plus Karimeen pollichathu. It is my special. I will make it for you :cheer:

Send me money and name the place I can get it here in Bangalore. I don't want to disturb you, while you are busy writing articles. :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.