Name the top 5 food smells you like that will pull you towards eating it or you remain in that smell?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5536]}
aroma.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i like

1.smell of maggi
2.smell of freshly baked bread
3.smell of fresh fried bajji (mirchi and potato)
4.smell of coffee
5.smell of biryani

yummy

Swetha Shenoy
I like
1. smell of kheer
2. smell of biryani
3.smell of ghee
4. smell of charu pani
5. smell of onion baji
6. smell of curry inside samosa

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hard to remember but let me try:
1- Smell of ripe mango
2- Dal Fry
3- Coffee for sure
4- I was crazy about Seekh Kawab but am vegan by choice now.
5- Jalebi, if you know what jalebi is.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

1- Smell of ripe mango
2- Dal Fry
3- Coffee for sure

I want that special daal fry recipe. Will you give me?
It's my husband's favourite

Meera sandhu
1- Smell of ripe mango
2- Dal Fry
3- Coffee for sure

I want that special daal fry recipe. Will you give me?
It's my husband's favourite

I know how to eat, but i can ask it from some one who cooks and serves. Let me see if she shares her secret with me.

Sunil, even I also want to know the recipe. So sunil please try to get it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is a tough task , I mean extracting her secrets of recipes but let me see, tomorrow may be while I will ask her to cook it and shall make a video.

i like

* smell of Briyani
* smell of chicken gravy
* smell of dal rice
* smell of uppuma..
* smell of maggi ofcourse.. :)

Vinu
That is a tough task , I mean extracting her secrets of recipes but let me see, tomorrow may be while I will ask her to cook it and shall make a video.

One idea!!!!
Ask her to prepare daal fry and you should say, I am going to stay with you whole day and help you because I love you too much and now a days I am not finding enough time to help you in Kitchen. That innocent lady will surely say 'Yes', without your hidden intention.
With love, ask her how much ingredients are you adding (with great interest..Ok?). She will be more happy and tell you its preparation. Once it is completed, you should taste it and say...."Very good, excellent dear!", even if salt may be missing :laugh: :laugh:
Then ask her, "Your daal fry is really special. Do you add anything extra?"
I am sure, she will reveal the truth.
Then don't stay there at kitchen...leave her and have your daal fry with roti :laugh: :laugh: :P :lol: :)
You will get nice daal fry and I will get its secret recipe. What do you say?
Done??

Meera sandhu

One idea!!!!
Ask her to prepare daal fry and you should say, I am going to stay with you whole day and help you because I love you too much and now a days I am not finding enough time to help you in Kitchen. That innocent lady will surely say 'Yes', without your hidden intention.
With love, ask her how much ingredients are you adding (with great interest..Ok?). She will be more happy and tell you its preparation. Once it is completed, you should taste it and say...."Very good, excellent dear!", even if salt may be missing :laugh: :laugh:
Then ask her, "Your daal fry is really special. Do you add anything extra?"
I am sure, she will reveal the truth.
Then don't stay there at kitchen...leave her and have your daal fry with roti :laugh: :laugh: :P :lol: :)
You will get nice daal fry and I will get its secret recipe. What do you say?
Done??

Ok I will ask her that innocent lady to share her secrets with me. I am sure if she is not busy enough she will let me know. I am sure you are trying to please your hubby today. Just wait and see if I am tactful enough to get it done. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.