Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
people will see all sorts of things...but you cannot justify poonam pandey by saying that.
Legally she did not do any wrong.but morally she has committed the worst crime.

I know i agree but every thing is right which is wrong legally in india.
Time getting changed dear.
who is gandhi..?
Reply will be he is an indian.....the pride of every indian is evident here

who is poonam pandey..?
If the answer is she is an indian.....then definitely the image of our country is tarnished.
who is gandhi..?
Reply will be he is an indian.....the pride of every indian is evident here

who is poonam pandey..?
If the answer is she is an indian.....then definitely the image of our country is tarnished.

I know who is Gandhi... Then who is giving respect to Gandhi these days from their core of heart.. how many of you have time for national anthem...how many of giving prays for bhagat singh.. 99% people does't know about the right dates..

Gandhi the man who hate fight.. what happen these days..

I am not disagree with you deepak the point is 80% people who are putting points on Poonam pandey are not clean..they are watching the videos pictures and talking about it from back side but infront of all they are blaming.. People are not watching their deeds..but like to put spices on others.
A person have no rights to put any blame still he is not clean.

not even is clean...not even gandhi was...

But this should stop. If every model in the country starts following her lead, india would become a hub for such activities.

not even is clean...not even gandhi was...

But this should stop. If every model in the country starts following her lead, india would become a hub for such activities.

Still it is..
yes, these days models are making bad activities and even announcing bad activities for their publicity.They even know that is false publicity and it leads to bad name to our country and now few of the other models are also started following her like veena malik

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, these days models are making bad activities and even announcing bad activities for their publicity.They even know that is false publicity and it leads to bad name to our country and now few of the other models are also started following her like veena malik

Hi Sarala.. Vina Malik is not indian still our indian people are allowing her..

What will you say about the Sunny Leon?
She is increasing the respect of our country?
Yes lohit our indians respect others than us.This is a good example for that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

India represents a broad spectrum of culture and rest assured this kind of weird act would just raise derision!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.