The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks to all the members.Congratulatuions to all the winners and happy to be the "leader" of this group!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi All

I sincerely apologise for the late post of the results. Thanks for your cooperation and patience. Here is a long list of the winners.

Jul 26: Manas Aditya
Jul 27: Abid Areacode
Jul 28: Chinmoy Mukharjee
Jul 29: Deepu (toofan100)
Jul 30: Sathish Kail
Jul 31: Sarala
Aug 01: Sasikanth
Aug 02: Pradeep(pkpradeep)
Aug 03: Isha(Asid)
Aug 04: Rajani K
Aug 05: Chinmoy Mukherjee
Aug 06: Sasikanth
Aug 07: Ajay
Aug 08: Sarala
Aug 09: Fazelath Fathima
Aug 10: Isha(Asid)

Congratulations All!!

Good Luck all..

Aastha Gupta
Thank you said by: sathish kail
Congratulations to all the members, and very happy to see my name in the list, this is my first DFA award

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to all the members, and very happy to see my name in the list, this is my first DFA award

I don't think so... You have got it a lot many times earlier also.

Aastha Gupta
I happy to see my name repeated 2 times in the list. and congratulation all the winners of DFAA

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My heartiest congratulation to all the above DFAA winners.... I think all our forum active members got this time...
Congratulation to all the DFAA winners and hope the competition continues with more new names.
hey this is another interesting thing i dint know about boddunan..so is there a winner daily..and is the winner decided upon the number of hits or the no. Of replies on their forum
hey this is another interesting thing i dint know about boddunan..so is there a winner daily..and is the winner decided upon the number of hits or the no. Of replies on their forum

Just go through first page of this thread...
This list by Aashtha once again proves the fact that opportunity exists for everyone and we really love it!!! :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.