OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Tips of protecting from Computer Vision Syndrome 1. Keep your monitor below to your eye level. 2. Keep a proper distance between your eyes and your monitor. Usually...
You know how different medical tests are conducted for children at schools at different time schedules.The common are height,weight,vision etc. What other types of tests do you...
Here is my T-Shirt Pic..
I have one doubt. How many article I need to post in order to get paid?
Health Benefits Of Flaxseed Oil Why take flaxseed oil? No matter how healthy a person’s diet might be, there may still be a lack of certain nutrients. A good way to get...
CWG Wrestling: Sushil kumar wins gold medal in 66 kg freestyle wrestling. India's medal tally reached 28 gold medal.
Buy Coal India LTd @ 310 target 325 to 350 in a month. all are requested to invest in small quantities.
I appreciate the boddunan team for providing email facility. All the members want this email facility mainly is to communicate with the referrals. Many people has joined this...
SLAMABAD: The son of Baloch nationalist leader Nawab Akbar Bugti who was killed during Pervez Musharraf's regime has offered a bounty of Rs 1 billion and 1,000 acres of land to...
How to close Dmat Account?
Sonia Gandhi, accompanied by her son Rahul Gandhi and her grandchildren, had a ball of a time watching India perform at the Commonwealth Games. Sonia and Rahul were witness to...
Diet for High Blood Pressure Diet for High Blood Pressure High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is the most common cardiovascular disease. Blood pressure refers...
How using mobile is harmful for us?
Diet while Travelling Most people, when they travel, worry more about how soon they can get to their destination than what exactly is going into their mouth. And for those who...
Sri Rishi Prabhakar, founder of Sidha Samadhi Yoga (SSY) was now in this scandal. The petition is raised against him by none other than his beloved wife. She says that Prabhakar...
I am not away to becoming at Number one position?
Luckiest baby born on 10/10/10 at 10:10:10! http://www.zeenews.com/news660813.html
7 Diet Tips to Prevent Depression There's more and more research indicating that, in some ways, food and mood are connected. Apart from the simple diet mistakes which lead to...
It is again another Eid Day.Wish all Boddunan members a Happy Eid. EID MUBARAK
Hooliganism reared its head once again on Tuesday when the Ruling party MLAs clashed with the Opposition MLAs in the Bihar Assembly. The clash started at 2 pm when Assembly...