OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How new member's to use Bodunan for "Learn and Earn"?
The Truth about Cholesterol and Fats Cholesterol and fats have gotten a bad rap. But the truth about cholesterol and fats is complicated. There are good and bad fats. And...
The UN talks on climate which was held in Tianzin in China has failed to make any progress while China accused USA of failing to meet its resposibilities in cutting emissions.On...
Hi Which one is best for mutual fund assets?
Dear friends, A speed train collided with other train in Senthia station 100 km away from Kolkata. 63 died and more than 200 injured. Every month we are getting news of...
Onion better than artificial preservatives Some components of the onion have antioxidant and anti-microbial properties, making it possible to use it to preserve food, says a...
IS boddunan going to start any provision regarding revenue share for infolinks or kontera till adsense revenue share get approved?
Up your iron intake! This is more for women, but men also need to pay heed. While most of us are more concerned about getting our daily protein and carbohydrate intake, most...
It's cocktail of amino acids -the building block of proteins- which is claimed to be the elixir of life by a reasearch report in a scientific journal.Scientists experimented with...
My favorite movie includes TAMIL: All time best ANBE SIVAM..... Please if anyone missed watch it >> Kamal and Madhavan Rocks and truely a great movie I didnt get...
How to Get Rid of Belly Fat and Waist Fat Most everyone wants to get rid of belly fat and waist fat. But studies show that getting rid of belly fat is far more important than...
Here is the link,friends. http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/10/stories/2010101058810300.htm
I submitted some weblinks 4 days earlier. Still they are pending for approval.. How long I have to wait ?? My suggestion to Editors is that kindly make the approval process...
Talking about advertising standards on decline, the corporate companies will now do anything to attract business. In spite of teh fact that Coca-cola is hugely popular among the...
If you believe that Yoga is best for your physical help, stop. This may damage your...
I have earned 1044 rupees in my account. How to get that money? How to get the Identification number for payment? Please help me.
Total beauty regimen “To be beautiful and natural is the birthright of every woman.” Elizabeth Arden One of the most well known names in the beauty industry, Elizabeth...
Here is the link,friends. http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/10/stories/2010101053290400.htm
Hello. I hope everyone are aware that Madras University results for UG second year May 2009 exams are announced. Check this site for...
****Deleted. No promotional content please.****