OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why is the whole bar with all options (for example,upload icon for uploading image for articles) does not appear on the screen?
Health Benefits of Soybean Classed under the plant legume, Soybeans (or Soya beans) is mostly found in Southeast Asia. It is found in varied of sizes as well as seed coat...
Pamela, the foreign celebrity will appear in Big Boss in Indian dress inclusive of Bindi and bangles. She is going by the rule- while in India, do as the Indians do....
India is all set to win a temporary seat on the United Nations (UN) Security Council after a span of 19...
Hey family I'm back in action.....man this website looks a whole lot different when i was here one month ago......well its cool to work in with............and HAPPY...
Health Benefits of Tofu If you are a vegetarian and are looking for a rich source of protein, Tofu is the answer. Tofu is a highly nutritious, protein-rich food that is made...
Hi, This is for Cricket lovers of Boddunan. Discuss any thing from Dravid's Exit to Dhoni's Capatancy.. From Sachin's Form to Sehwag's fitness... Following is a squad for...
Rajapaksa chief guest at CWG closer, likely to discuss Tamil issue.
hi, I hope it not new to hear sex abuse cases in daily news..and it is now turn of indian hockey womens team, where a case has been launched again videograppher by team...
Heart Health by Numbers Heart diseases are the number one killer across the globe. It doesn't discriminate anyone. It strikes males and females, young and old - basically all...
Hi, Do you watch movies?? If yes then Post your review of latest movie that you have watched. & help everyone choosing their option about which movie to watch. Give...
A Hyderabad student was caned by his teacher. The student used the face Book forum against the torture....
I wish all my Boddunan friends a happy diwali
Malayalee CRPF trooper kills three colleagues, shoots himself http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=99103
Gender equality: India ranks 112; Pak among last 3 New Delhi: India has been placed in the bottom half among 134 countries in terms of gender equality, according to a World...
Glowing skin begins at home If you don't find over-the-counter moisturisers effective, take the 'kitchen way' to good skin. Dig into your food shelf, or make a run to the...
There is a new tab added to main menu of our site termed as "My reviews"... What is this used for..? how can we write reviews? about what ? Is there any...
I notice that the same polls are repeated sometimes . It may not be the poller's mistake as he may not view the list of available polls before posting a poll as there too many....
Within a week from the Sainthia accident, another accident was prevented in Bihar by the alert driver.Here also train was trying to enter the same platform where another goods...
A question has been raised whether the beauty contests associated with bikini clad female beauties are only for men....