OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Top Ten Tips for How to Detox Naturally Natural cleansing body detox starts with a good cleansing detox diet that fuels cells with the necessary nutrients to detoxify your...
For father Shiv Charan, an auto-rickshaw driver in Ranchi, and mother Geeta, a primary health-centre nurse, Friday saw the fulfillment of the family's collective dream. That was...
We have more than 3500 members but site rank is same when we had 1000 members also. It is improving very slowly. Is it because new members are unable to understand the site or...
An explosion rocked Kabul Tuesday morning hours before a major international conference is to be held in the Afghan capital. At least four explosions have been heard near the...
Raw ginger can reduce muscle strain A new study has shown that taking raw ginger in small amount every day reduces the strain on muscles after a workout. Ginger has long...
Can someone tell me which bank if offering a good Demat account with low charges and good service?One of my friend wants to open an account.
To All My Friends Here!
A study carried out in hotels, restaurants, banks, offices and airports found 313 'colony forming units' of bugs on every square centimetre of lift button. The equivalent surface...
Iam thinking of these questions for a long time.But i could not get any answer for that till now. 1.Why god is not giving children to some people even though they don't have...
Oregano is a very popular spice that has been used for hundreds of years. This spice is mixed into a variety of foods to add a little extra flavor to a dish. Not only is this...
Sanjeev Mittal, ticketing head of the Commonwealth Games, was sacked after a series of complaints in ticket sales, an Organising Committee official said Sunday. Mittal has...
lot of member which not have referral but joined by us because of omitted referral id at the time of form filling so i suggest that distribute those member between active...
What is this we hear? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan revealing a secret? For those who have known Aishwarya and have followed her career and (ahem) life, it comes as a surprise when one...
Debutant director Abhishek Sharma's Low-Budget satire 'Tere Bin Laden' has grossed Rs. 50 Crore all over India in the first three days from 344 screens. Internationally also, the...
I had been dragged into the hostel life at the age of 12.I thought i was too young to live in an hostel, staying away from my mother.It was when i reached there i almost had an...
Tulsi Health Benefits There’s an herb that is not well known yet to the Western world, but it’s becoming more popular. It’s bound to gain more recognition the more we get to...
Womb transplant offers new hope to infertile women London: Infertile women may soon be able to conceive with scientists bringing womb transplant closer to reality. After...
Who is your favourite Musician?
Tani Mukherjee is waiting for god scrip and hence inemplyed for the time being. According to her, actors are like beggars....
Sachin scales Mt 14k as India end day at 128/2 http://cricket.zeenews.com/India-Australia2010/story.aspx?nid=32642