OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A new study on mice has revealed that exposure to chemical bisphenol A (BPA), commonly found in plastic household items like plastic cans and bottles, can cause fertility defects...
In Bollywood I have seen lot many contravesory movies. PEOPLE SHOUT FOR SOME DAY AND AFTER SOME DAY THEY FORGET EVERYTHING THEN WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND OF THAT TO CREATE...
A benchmark index for Indian equities Monday shot up in opening trade, breaching the 19,000 level mark and joining other buoyant Asian markets.
A compact camera which takes 3D pictures that can be seen without wearing glasses is now available.Fujifilm's W3 offers a first chance to see your own head in 3D, without the use...
Dear friends now days lot many sites are providing online jobs. But some of sites are really providing money and some of them are faking. I am earning some money and some...
Leander Paes's feats never cease to fill our minds with a sense of wonderment.He has teamed up with Clara Black to sail into the mixed doubles finals of the Wimbledon Championship.
Smokers can immediately improve their cardiovascular health by quitting smoking
Hi All, We are just 22 to go to reach another big milestone, 2000 users. This time we have grown at a much faster rate at 50% more than the previous one. When we started...
Kim Clijsters crushed emotional Russian Vera Zvonareva 6-2, 6-1 Saturday to win her third title at the US Open and run her New York win streak to 21 consecutive victories.
Here’s the Nokia cellphone concept of 2030, in case you wanted a taste of the future… Created by Jim Chan, the Nokia 2030 features a scratch-resistant finished body, plus a full...
Dear Friend just to improve our enlish words i start this context what ever word you make word in reply start from last letter so just start Apple..
An Indian built Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AEWCS) will be integrated into the Brazilian Embraer-145 Aircraft, which will fly in the country in January 2011, said...
hi lets play a game called tic tae toe go to the following link to start playing with me click here to play
Telapravir promises to be the new drug to fight the dreaded disease hepatitis C virus.Its maker announced in May this year that the new drug is likely to hit the market after...
Following is the message I sent to the Boddunan member, when he asked me as to... "How to post photos for articles on Boddunan.com?": Hello “…name…”, You may...
Scientists have warned that 3D TV can disorientate the brain, causing eye strain, headaches, nausea and sickness.
What is means of boddunan?
Now the job seekers don't have to wait in long queues in the employment exchange offices.They can register their details online as it is computerised.This facility is available...
France will introduce its so-called "Google tax" on online advertisements January 1, Parliament decided Tuesday. The tax on companies based inread more
Here is why cocaine is so addictive Washington: A small dose of cocaine, taken for fun during one of your get together parties, suddenly becomes an addiction and even before...