OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Eggs are not bad for heart health
Ever since Kolkata Metro came into transport scene of this city the Metro authorities are up against a very peculiar problems.The people committing suicide are drawn to it.The...
[b]Om Ganeshaya Namaha[/b] Om Gum Ganapathaye Namaha!!! Happy Vinayaka Chaviti to all Boddunanians... :) :) May Lord Vinayaka be with us Lead us all in the right...
Dear boddunan friends. we have to post only 20 articles so that we will touch 2000 articles. we are achieving our goal soon so I think this will be a big success when we are...
Why does airplane food taste so bland? Ever wondered why food in airplanes always tastes so bland? Now, a new study at the University of Manchester tells you why. The...
Atul please tell me.... i don't cleared yet the points system, my points increasing in my profile but its does not show in my page or my points why? can u tell me whats the...
ISLAMABAD: A 13-year-old Dalit girl was kidnapped and apparently forced to convert to Islam in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, according to a media report on...
Garlic supplements have previously been shown to lower cholesterol and reduce high blood pressure in those with untreated hypertension.
what is important between a husband and wife? can they maintain there relationship with out love/sex . which is more important?
Delhi govt has a new theme song for Games AS OSCAR - winning musician A. R. Rahman's official theme song for the Delhi Commonwealth Games draws more brickbats than bouquets,...
middle-aged women who enjoy a couple of glasses of wine a day have a healthier old age.
As per current news mallika sherawat is ready to show her naked body in front of camera if she gets sufficient money for that. is it because western culture/public...
The famous manufacturer of iPhones Apple has admitted that there existed an error in the formula which controls the signal meter in iPhone 4.Its users complained of a problem...
10 FAT REDUCING TIPS IN YOUR DIET Here are some great tips on how to cut back on calories and fat! You will be shrinking before you know it. You will see less of a doubled...
Next holiday where you want to go? 1- your village 2- to meet your old friends. 3- your relatives house. 4- or will stay at home
BE A ROLE MODEL : Do not fret over food and make a remark that you are putting on weight because of the meals. Kids do as you do. So, lead by example. Choose nutritious snacks,...
Alexa Rank as on 12th September Traffic Rank in India 10891 Alexa Traffic Rank 82399
Hello Friends, Now-a-days Ads of 2-3 brands of condoms are shown on TV. These Ads are full of Adult Contents. The clips look as if they are telecast live from bedrooms. I...
Today, an increasing number of people are turning towards a vegetarian diet. The reasons vary from religious, environmental, cruelty towards animals, to just the desire for a...
It's politics once again at the highest portal of cricket- ICC.Malcom Speed the former CEO of ICC has questioned Sharad Pawar's knowledge of cricket and ability to run cricket...