OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Who is most likely to win ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY?
Capsicum has been cultivated for thousands of years now. Available in a variety of colours like red, yellow and green, it's also known as bell pepper, jalapeno and chilli. Rich...
Soon, cars that change colours according to owner's mood and sunlight Sydney, Sep 11 (ANI): Get ready to see future car with "chameleon paint" which would change...
Tamil film industry lost one person this month and she is the popular playback singer Swarnalatha.She won a national award for the song 'Porale Ponnuthayi' from the film...
[size=4 Let us know if there is any news that you want us to put on here. It could be anything and everything from your lives... From a lecture getting cancelled to your college...
ACNE CARE ROUTINE Acne Care routine: Wash the affected area twice a day with mild soap. Use soap such as Dove, or one that contains benzoyl peroxide, such as Oxy-5. Wash as...
Earlier there was an option to submit weblinks and earn. but where is that My weblink option now?? when that feature will be activated again ?? Plzzz reply
Your body needs carbohydrates mainly for energy.
Institute for Economics and Peace(IEP) has announced Most peaceful countries in the world. New Zealand with a score of 1.188 has topped the list for 2010. The top 5 countries...
It is called 'here you have' or 'VBMania' and is a simple Trojan Horse that have attack NASA server and other security departments. Learn more through this...
Hai members, I have noticed that quiet a few articles have chat language words.I suggest you that in articles not to mention these slang's,as they spoil the quality of the...
Glycans, the carbohydrates that anchor cells into place, have been found to act as tumour suppressors in breast and prostate cancers
According to a big anti-virus and internet security company India is in No1 malware destination. More...
Lets see how many of us can just think & write their names in some or the other combination....lets open up our mind... for eg. My name is RUCHIKA.... for which I...
Arcelor Mittal's Chief Financial Officer Aditya Mittal is ranked sixth on Fortune magazine's '40 under 40,' a list of top young business leaders who are 'innovating, expanding'...
Germany massacred Argentina by 4-0 in world cup football 2010 at South Africa.Incredible again!!!
If stress and fatigue plague you through the day, one easy and effective way to do away with it is to indulge in some meditation.
Will India be able to continue its #1 spot for a long time.
One of our member Kumar Babu sami has post lot of article about story and tales . I like most of his articles so I request all of member please congrats him so he will be...
The government is planning to spend just another 2000 crores for taking the caste wise census. What are the benefits of taking this census?If this was planned in the census...