OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Can I post the scientist, players, novelist under the people and places categories. If yes than under which section I can post about these people as there is only...
This time the issue was her ornaments.She weared a Rudhraksha mala with plastic mangal sutra in it which has created controversy in a function where TN CM Mr.Karunanidhi and many...
The Kerala government Monday decided to donate Rs.five crore for the victims of floods in Pakistan. Addressing reporters after a cabinet meeting here, Chief Minister V.S....
Red faces at the U.S. gossip site Gawker: last weekend hackers hijacked the front page and released the usernames, e-mail addresses and encrypted passwords of 1.3 million...
Hello Boddunan and friends. Today, I have completed one month in Boddunan.com. It has been a pleasant stay in my first month here, when I received full support of the...
Mat Harvey is so passionate about Wimbledon that he has been writing anthything about this great tournament.Here is a specimen of one of his pieces on Andy Murray: If he is...
Heart-Friendly Foods for Vegetarians vegetarian foods that will keep your heart fit and fab. Berries Berries like strawberries and cranberries are rich in antioxidants....
Hi all, I would like to start a new discussion regarding nadi astrology. Nadi astrology is a form of Hindu astrology practised in Tamil Nadu, India. It is based on the belief...
Health Benefits of Tomato Health benefits of tomato have been known to mankind since ages. Tomato is a rich source of antioxidants that have been proven to be effective...
The police arrested a Class 8 student who allegedly raped a four-year-old girl in Kurla on Sunday night. The accused who is a resident of Kurla, lured the girl to his residence...
Hi all, Let us start doing somethind to the positive people.Government is mainly concentrating on awareness on HIV and takeng measures for the prevention of virus. what about...
Hi, I just had a idea that why we can't have categorization of members based on their age group. I felt it would help to improve the 1.quality of Article posting 2.will...
NEW DELHI: The Indore railway station was witness to a bizarre incident which could have turned lethal but for the timely action of two loco drivers and the GRP men. A...
The explosions on sun is a very attractive spectacle. See the link below: http://in.news.yahoo.com/watch-the-sun%E2%80%99s-great-explosions.html
Hello! I want to ask how we can write some text near image ,in a "Submit an article" sction. I am still not getting that if we want to write a small text near the...
Maradona the legendary Argentine soccer star and Brazilian 'black pearl' Pele have an interesting love and hate relationship between them.They are once again in the news with...
Diabetic-Friendly Foods Being a diabetic means paying close attention to what you eat. It is often difficult to understand what will keep your blood sugar constant and what...
What next things to come in boddunan.com
Lady Gaga's is the singer who have different explanation for wearing a dress which is done with Raw Red meat...However PETA cries foul :huh: :huh: :huh: .. see the...
Many events like Ghost appearance, barking dogs, frightening suspense are better visible in dark. http://www.glamsham.com/movies/reviews/16-kaalo-movie-review-121012.asp