OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Again we are in Top 1,00,000 in Alexa ranking. Lets work Hard not to loose this Rank any more and we will grow day by day . Decreasing Rank Is a good sign for us because The...
A Few Handy Grooming Tips for Men Once upon a time angry careless look was the icon image of men, men were scared to take care of their skin or hair as if the beauty regime...
What is your favorite ice cream?
This year Wimbledon has witnessed upsets of an unusual and the biggest one is the exit of all-conquering Roger Federer yesterday.Before Andy Roddick too met the same fate.In the...
Daer all members of Boddunan. Let us all pray and pass our deep condolences to all 5 members of helicopter crash, which includes the CM of AP, Dr. Y S Raja Sekhar Reddy. May GOD...
Our skin is the first thing that every notices, and yet it one of the most neglected areas of the body. Did you know that if you can dedicate just 10 minutes a day for your skin,...
How do we stop dogs from barking??
Click here to view the same
Chief Minister, Mr. Y.S. Rajashekhar Reddy has succumbed to a fatal air crash following emmergency landing of the helicopter in the hilly forests, under poor visibility due to...
The most favoured team of this world cup football Brazil bowed their head in front of Holland by 2-1. Holland entered the semifinals of World Cup football.
This winter, eat foods that enable fast digestion
Which is the best car I-10 or I-20 or Swift ??
Hello Friends, Whatever happens that happens. We cannot undo the incidents; Yet we should learn from our mistake. I believe that the air-crash could have been avoided provided...
How a rural girl became CEO follow this link http://in.news.yahoo.com/248/20100908/1592/tbs-from-the-hinterland-to-the-hot-seat.html
Olive oil helps keep cholesterol levels in check and controls the blood sugar. It is one of the easiest to digest as it is monounsaturated. Drizzle some on top of a vegetable...
Which is the best USB flash drive?? just i want buy please give your suggestion...
I got my validation code on 18th august and I validated my account on that same day. I have also informed this to boddunan support team. 17 days have already passed. But still...
Food inflation shoots up to 11.47 per cent follow this news at http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20100910/1238/tbs-food-inflation-shoots-up-to-11-47-pe.html
Which automotive manufacturer developed the first automobile?
Antioxidants found in fruit and vegetables such as carrots can help slow down sight loss in older adults