OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The person who loves you most or the person you love most?
hey friends why bodunnan dont help us. why dont they dont improve service of referring i have 34 referrals they increase 1 by 1 daily so slow please improve it
Natural Moisturizer For A Soft Skin Moisturizing is very important for every type of skin as it helps to make the skin silky soft and supple. After rigorous regimen of...
It is a sad fact of life that most of our politicians are bereft of three Vs which stand for value,vision and vitality.What are your thoughts?
Do you ever donated your blood to others?
hi, m arun here. i have completed my first rs.1000. i juz want to knw when will i receive my identification code? whether in mail or in post? also, after entering the...
Nano is a safe car: Tata Motors Tata Motors has embarked on a new advertisement campaign on the 'safety' aspect for recommencing booking of small car Nano, which has been in...
Going on a diet could increase the risk of developing potentially deadly conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer
Do you believe in life on other planets? Is there any possibility?
India out of global best campus list Four Chinese Univs in world’s best 50 edu institutions, IIT Bombay at 18 India out of global best campus...
Hello Friends, It is a common practice that whenever policemen are called to any place of incident / crime; they just go there like any other commoner and knowingly or...
5 Spices That Can Help You Lose Weight Here are five ingredients that not only add flavor to your favorite dishes but can help in your battle against the bulge. 1....
What are the advantages and disadvantages of TV?
Boddunan is on the way of change.Its improving day by day. Now,boddunan's looks also changed. but my view is that new graphics had affected the speed of loading the...
The Maoist leader who held the number three position in the party and was known to be a hardliner who spurned talks with the centre was killed in an encounter with security...
maveric quoted "We found one issue with the text copied from Microsoft Word or Internet Explorer browser. The internal styles of these tools are not allowing the editor...
which is best place to tell our love?
Gold falls from record level on scrap selling, global cues New Delhi: Gold prices fell from record level by losing Rs 100 to Rs 19,370 per ten grams in the national capital...
If boddunan give you the chance to change any three things in current format of boddunan, what will you do...?? Be creative and serious...
Time magazine has named Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg Person of the Year. Zuckerberg's accomplishments in 2010 are truly amazing jeff Bezos and Bill Gates must...