OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Lemon juice has more benefits that you'd ever imagine. Lemons have five per cent of citric acid, which gives it its unique taste.
Hello Friends, You might have watched lawn tennis matches. Do you know why the player tosses the ball on the surface of the court (ground) 2-3 times and then serves with...
I find barring one or two,many of them keep away from the forum.I simply can not understand in this most important phase of boddunan when growth in membership has picked up and...
Do you think women cell protect the women culprits and victims?
O My beloved Boddunan T-Shirt!!! Where are you Dear? I want to see you. I want to touch you. I want to feel you. I want to embrace you. I want to kiss you. I want to...
Native lemon grass has the potential to relieve headaches and migranes
Hello Friends, Who can stop Ragging in colleges? - Harish Jharia
What are the scope of Arts Graduates?
Causes & Home Remedies For Sensitive Teeth Tooth sensitivity is a common problem among millions of people all over the world. Basically, tooth sensitivity is a sensation...
Hello Friends, Why has an ex-scientist give negative comment about the super successful Pokharan Tests via media? - Harish Jharia
The veteran politician and Union Agriculture Minister takes over as new ICC president.He is the second Indian after Mr. Jagmohan Dalmia to hold this post.Wearing too many hats!
Do you think time is the best friend and a worst enemy in times of need?
What are the remedies for dental problem?
Drinking lemonade can prevent kidney stones
Surat: For Ramilben Sutariya, Tuesday morning rain was first of its kind she had witnessed in her 60 years. She was surprised to see black rainwater. “I came out of home...around...
3d Animation is the best for the, who have creative ideas.
whenever I try to add any HTML code in an article. It's not properly displayed on the page and most of the tags are deleted by the server. I can not understand what is the...
Blue Margarita Ingredients 60 ml tequila 30 ml blue curaçao 2 tbsp lemon juice Salt Lemon slice Method Rub rim of cocktail glass with lemon juice. Dip rim in...
Do you believe in the supernatural? and why ??
Despite the second highest growth in the world among major economies in 2009, India ranks 77 in Forbes Best Countries for Business list even as the US dropped from No. 2 to No....