OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What's your favorite TV show?
This day back in 1994 was a very special day for the master blaster. Sachin Tendulkar got his first ODI hundred and that was against the team he always loves scoring, Australia....
I'm an active yahoo answerer.I love yahoo answers as a great platform for knowledge sharing. Since i joined boddunan, i used to add weblinks to related articles in boddunan in...
women are not allowed in some temples for some strange reasons. An actress claimed that she had visited one. She is being victimized by police....
Dear friends Today i got a mail from some one and she has requested me to send her a mail so that she will send me her photographs and we will have a good relation. all these...
What kind a music do u like?
Depression– Treat yourself with the right food habit Depression is a disorder that affects the state of mind of a person. It reflects on the feelings, thoughts, behavior...
India is already in the list of top polluted country.But do you know the top 20 places in India which are critically polluted..? Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) and...
What is industrial relationship?
how many page hits are we getting everyday ? are we close to our target .. ??
Benefits of Cinnamon or Dalchini This popular aromatic spice is a piece of the dried bark of the cinnamon tree and is used to flavour rice preparations like Pulao and Biryani....
Veg diet can help keep toxins away Sticking to vegetables for five days a week can significantly reduce the body's amount of antibiotics and phthalates – a common chemical...
Here are the 10 healthy diet tips during holidays
Dear friends. I am soubhagya das got paid once from boddunan with in 20 days of joining this site and also i have seen there are members who have reached at minimum payout with...
Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh said he has never been approached by a bookie in his career and would slap anybody who dares to approach him to fix games. I will slap any...
What are the advantages of debit card over credit card?
Benefits of Including Spinach in Diet Spinach is one of the most important green leafy vegetable which dieticians and doctors recommend to eat and it constitutes one of the...
Recently, some photographs of dead bodies of Naxalite women being carried away like animals on pair of bamboos by security forces were published in some newspapers. Obviously,...
Hi guys, I have seen very less participation in polls feature. I expected a minimum of 100 polls gets submitted in the first day but seen very less number of polls gets...
Do you think hospital people misuse the lift provided for inpatient?