OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Suppose you are forced to cut down on your monthly and annual expenditure drastically, which one/ones of the following would you give up? and why? 1, Watching films in a...
Weight proportionate to body mass is what makes one healthy. But what is ideal weight. See...
In the light of the horrible recent incident of rape, the Union Government has banned the taxi service altogether.  Taxis are anyway needed, particularly by Corporates.  So,...
U.S. President Barack Obama today said India is now a world power and the two countries can work together onread more
GAIL India plans to invest Rs.8000 crore during 2011-12, a 30 percent increase over the current year's spending of Rs.6200 crore.
i leave my study 1 yr ago after completing 3rd semester of diploma in elect. engineering., can i rejoined my diploma course from 4th semester? I have registered as a university...
Friends,   I want to know how do we apply for a disability certificate? Are there some tests to be undergone? I want to know if we can get 2 disabilities on 1 certificate...
Home Remedies For Skin Rashes Apply baking soda on the affected body part. After applying it, press the area gently. It would provide relief from the irritation and also cure...
Harley Davidson reported a two per cent drop in global revenues from motorcycles at $1.09 billion for the September quarter.
Individuals have a tendency to gain weight after age of forty years. Here are tips to control weight during aging process....
Do you agree that children should have some leisure time for themselves?
The most horrible crimes of India, happen in the Capital city of New Delhi, which is a superbly beautiful city, but possibly with the worst rapists in the history of...
The Domain Name System Security Extensions,DNSSE,would henceforth protect the users cyber attacks such phising and spams.The security layer would be added to the web address...
I wrote an article and tried to submit it. It gave me two words "Invalid token". What is the meaning of these two words? I have written it on the dashboard of the...
Delhi is already notorious as 'rape Capital'. Other maniacs have also entered the scene. There is one 'Blademan' who disfigures girls' faces by using blade. He has targeted...
There are some habits of Indians, that are really difficult to understand.  Young or old, or educated or uneducated, most Indians relish spitting on public roads, and often,...
Chicago head-quartered hotel chain Hyatt Hotels Corporation has marked its entry in Pune on Monday by opening five star deluxe "Hyatt Regency".
Hi, I have got cash credits for 'Top Voter of the Day' but it is not reflecting in my Dashboard > Total Earnings. Can someone help me? Thanks, Anshu
Hi Bigbro, where have you been during last one and half month? I even sent an email to you but no reply.
TOOTH DECAY AND ITS SYMPTOMS Tooth decay is also called by the name of caries. You may find no symptoms of caries in the initial stages. A small scrap of demineralised enamel...