OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sometimes I feel myself fortunate as we have lots of work at job when there is lots of unemployment in our country. Also when most of the companies have lesser work and trying to...
Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S
Coal India (CIL) - India's largest coal producing company has seen overwhelming response from investors to its debut on the stock exchanges. The stock shot up to a high ofread more
Mehndi And Its Medicinal Values Mehndi or Henna is greatly known for its medicinal values. Its medicinal values have proved that it is used as a natural dye and a cooling...
Recent study showed that dust particles in air is also a reason of heart stroke in people. So we must try to help creating a fresh...
Care For Your Hair, While You Swim! Are you a regular swimmer or a hobbyist? I am sure while you go for swimming you would cover your head with swim caps . But these swim...
Do you think that India can control the population explosion?
There is a very bizarre news. An individual was arrested in Indore for assaulting somebody. He failed to attend court and was declared an absconder. The same absconder is judge...
I see quite a few youngsters joining various political parties these days.The difference is that they are educated, well read and also smart in their dealings. If this trend...
It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry: While hiring...
Steps For Healthy Hair Hair is one of the attractive parts of the body that people look at a person. If a person has a healthy hair we tend to judge that he or she maintains...
They've previously tackled alien invasions, gang violence in New York and how to raise a happily family, but this week computer games wrestle with an even more pressing issue:...
Hi members.. I have tried to search about this topic but I didn't able to find out any, that's why I am asking here. Has this feature off now? As I haven't seen any earning like...
Condition Your Hair The Natural Way Despite age factor, both men and women crave to have healthy and shining hair. They try different kind of hair care products and end up...
Hello frnds lohit here.. very busy in job searching and new city.. so will come on boddunan within some days.. byeee
While going through some posts in the category 'Daily dose' , I found an icon 'Sticky'. This is along with other icons- delete, edit, lock. I understand other icons. But what...
Indian premier League cricket is all set to start. It is the biggest tournament of our country in terms of money involved in it. But some argues that the arrival of IPL lead to...
How And When To Check Blood Sugar How frequently I should check blood sugar? It is very important to keep an eye on your sugar, wherever you are and whomever doctor you...
What is Boston Tea Party?
DEEPAVALI is an auspicious festival celebrated by Hindus all over the world. It is popularly known as the Festival of Lights, because when literally translated, the word...