OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

10 Ways To Get A Good Night's Sleep...... 1. Listen to soothing music. 2. Set up a routine. Go to bed at the same time every night. 3. Read a book of your...
  I am a new writer here. What you can advice me based on your experience at boddunan.com.   Thanks!
I have observed that some awards are not updated between JUN 2011 and DEC 2011..please check the link http://www.boddunan.com/awards/contests/awards.html why?
Check out the schedule at the following link: Asia Cup Cricket 2010 Schedule
Dental Care Brushing Tips: * Use a soft bristled brush, preferably one with rounded, synthetic bristles. * Replace your toothbrush approximately every two to three...
Natural calamities are unpredictable. We have seen how the earth quake caused immense loss of lives and property. Now the question arises,are we prepared to deal withsuch natural...
I have always seen...you also...mother birds feeding their babies with food. But have you ever seen them giving water? :blink: :blink: :blink: Every living beings need water...
Buy HDIL @ 257 target 290 in a month
  Man’s achievements in different spheres are no doubt great undoubtedly. But a cipher before the mighty nature. Recent earthquake in Nepal proves again that Man is nothing...
Jogging in parks more effective than a workout at the gym Jogging in parks more effective than a workout at the gym.A walk in the great outdoors is better for body and mind...
What are the methods to be adopted for children to quick learn?
US President Barack Obama will have no choice but to work with Republicans to pass the rest of his domestic legislative agenda after his Democratic Party suffered a landslide...
  What's an earth quake. After the disastrous earthquake in Nepal, many are enthusiastic to know about Earth quakes. Here is a link that throws a light on Earth quakes....
I can't toerate anyone if someone scolds my kids in front of me even if they are wrong i know i am wrong but what to do i can't tolerate it. :blink:
A glass of milk can take care of garlic breath follow the news at http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/food.aspx?cp-documentid=4296261
Five debt-ridden farmers have committed suicide in last three days in Vidarbha region. They have been identified as Eknath Madavi of Wandali (Chandrapur), Chandkant Mesharam...
Yeah, I am talking about Television and its Program. Tune the channel and see, whether it is reality shows or laughter show or Award shows. The cheap talk and cheap action are...
PepsiCo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Indra Nooyi, who has been speculated to be among the possible candidates to succeed Ratan Tata as Chairman of the Tata Group, has...
May lord Ganesh give strength to everyone which help them face any situation and acheive success...
Now this is getting annoying. I know there are no full time Boddunan editors and all but I think Boddunan is pushing the article section to the corner. Boddunan Forums are active...