OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today is our boddunan ENGLISH MOM Sridevi's birthday! So, wish her friends!
With 35 days left for the Commonwealth Games, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Sunday visited the centrepiece Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, the venue of the opening and closing...
Do you think Indian Government will reduce the prices of domestic gas and diesel?
This DigiLocker service is started by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi so that we can minimize the use of hard copy documents. But will it really solve the problem of...
Hoe can i increase earning in boddunan?
Whitening Tips for you Fair complexion is a dream and achievement of everyone. In the marriage market and dreams the first preference will be to those with a fair skin. Why...
Airtel will come up with 3G services by the end of this year. The initial availability of 3G services will be provided in 13 regions namely Delhi, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh( West),...
India just won against Bangladesh and enter in to Top 4 semi finals in current world cup.   India is already good in batting part but this time they are doing really fine...
The statistics also show that TN attracted the third highest number of domestic tourists in 2009. Andhra Pradesh topped the list, thanks to the Tirumala temple, and Uttar Pradesh...
The most popular ones I think are Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari. Which one is your favorite?
Get Rid Of Ghostly Dark Under Eye Circles Almost everybody goes through the sad saga of under eye dark circles. It has been a simple fact of everyday life today. They make an...
Hello everyone here, I am an old member of this site but was not using it from past 1 or more then 1 year. And there are so many changes I can see on this site. Please can you...
Previously Rekhi Sawant, Shilps Shetty, Bindu got popularity and now its time for new surprises.. According to sources Sanggeta Bijlani is going to join Bigg Boss 4.She is...
What are the traits which we find in great personalities?
There is utter mismanagement in haj pilgrimage. The Pilgrims could not get visa. Their money is to be refunded. It is no use saying who is at fault- Indian Government or Saudi...
A section of Citizens of India is protesting women as head of family for application of Ration Cards. Their points are 1- they do not want to make women as head of their...
Any One can tell me about IPCC? :lol:
Following are the signs that indicate the presence of this ailment: Running or blocked nose Sneezing Sore throat Congestion Headache Low fever with body pain Loss of...
We all know  time is important, but these days it is costly too... Lol :P Just few days back apple launched another gadget called Apple Watch which is smart watch can be...
What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? Come on guys try to crack with your brains. :)