OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have to go to a marriage party today which is to be held in the best of the place of east Delhi. I know marriage is one of the biggest event of life. But then too wasting money...
What is the difference between an LED and LCD TV?
Sergio Batista, appointed Argentina coach in succession to Diego Maradona on Tuesday, was part of a tradition of commanding centre halves in the national...
Banana - The all time favorite and affordable fruit. Bananas have been the alltime favorite and perennial fruit for hundreds of years now. It has many curative properties....
This is upsetting when you like a person you lose him/her. I have colleague cum friend. Basically he is a subordinate and learned everything from me at work and we have a good...
what's your target for This month on boddunan.
Friends all of us have some very famous places in our neighborhood, which are not known in other parts of the country. Would you like to share them here? I share with you one...
FREMONT, Calif. - Nov. 1, 2010 - Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech (R) Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - the company's first light-powered keyboard....
When I login Boddunan before 1 hour, I could see Kalyani's karma reduced one more.......i.e. 82. Sure, I was not behind it. Only I was login that time. Later, I saw 2-3 members...
Tata Teleservices, which has Japanese firm DoCoMo as partner, on Wednesday launched 3G mobile services in nine circles, enabling subscribers to access high speed Internet and...
Hi :) Few days back I was standing in the queue in the bank crediting purpose. In another queue one man was arguing with bank person that they should give money after counting...
An e-mail virus has attacked servers across the world, including those at NASA and Google, and possibly the US internal security department office.
I was shocked today. I was on the way to my home from office today and saw a person lying on the road side and waving his hand. I could not stop my car there as vehicles were...
Home Remedies For Teeth Whitening Who would not want to have those white and sparkling teeth? White teeth, is one of the key factors that adds on to your beauty but due to...
The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 -- something that hasn't happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar...
What are the basic qualities of an successful Entrepreneur?
Now with the supreme court ruling that live in couple who have been together for a number of years are presumed to be married there is some security for women , also Indian men...
Satyamev Jayate TV Series is creating a lot of Heat in India and the way Aamir Khan is creating the awareness among us by discussing sensitive topics, do you think it can bring...
Three Steps To Oral Health Here are the three steps to a good oral health. Choose The Right Brush We all tend to randomly pick up any tooth brush available in the...
For days, she lay in a pool of dirty rainwater, dogs lurking nearby, flies swarming her nine-month pregnant body. With just a filthy red chunni to cover her, she easily passed...