OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

KOLKATA: A school excursion ended in tragedy after a student of EL Bethel School in Bishnupur's Bakrahat in South 24-Parganas died and another was seriously injured after falling...
You don't have to make big changes in your life to make a big difference in your health. Little things can mean the difference between having a heart attack at 40 and living to...
Many people without thinking condemn the English rule over India, but one shudders to think what would have happened if the English had NOT COME to India.  Hindus would...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What Is Hulu?
Wake up early as it is the best time for personal development. Quiet morning time is often the time when your mind is at its clearest. Quiet morning time is the most well-suited...
The success stories of 11 women who fought for gender Equality and carved a niche of their...
Do you think women politicians are far better than men in politics?
Microsoft founder sues tech giants
Priority Inbox is a real cool feature added to Gmail's beauty. Its just superb.. It shortlist the mails that are important for you, so you can go through your mails...
ASI conducted a thorough survey of the prestigious Heritage structure The TaJ to confirm whether it has been damaged by the recent Devastating Earthquake in...
I am seeing music channels filled with latest filmy hits and reality shows. What happened to pop albums? Any idea? :dry: :huh:
Seeking to downplay the Headley controversy, National Security Advisor (NSA) Shivshankar Menon today said the access given by the US to the Pakistani-American terrorist was...
Yesterday when my husband told me, from one of his customers he came to know that sun sets in America at 9 pm and that nights are short........I just can't believe it. Is it...
BSE Sensex rises to highest level since Feb 2008 check this link http://in.biz.yahoo.com/100106/137/bauuv7.html
Here is a Lawyer's explanation on Salman's Bail.   http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/08/amba-salman-khan-legal_n_7240312.html  
was headley,ajmal or other traitor gave there whole life in the name of islam for future they didn't find for themselves idon't believe, wht i feel its religion...
Chennai: After six days of working on the keyboard in air-conditioned glass-and-chrome buildings, a handful of software professionals rolled up their sleeves on Sundays to clean...
Movie Lovers especially Movie Lovers of yesteryear, would wonder how those heart throbs of that time are faring. And how those are looking...
What are the steps to be taken in reducing diesel, domestic gas prices?
I was busy with the last days of Ramzan fast and also busy with my jobs.So it was not able to be active here last days.Again being Eid I will not be available on next days.