OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

:huh: does a contest starts and end with respect to the server time
Owing to acute sickness of my father i have been very less active for some time, He died on 28th august. Hence, I am not likely to be active for a few days more. I am writing...
The UID chairman Nandan Nilakani had told that the Unified Identification Number (UID) will be the Life number for many Indians..
These invisible women work in the homes, streets and markets in our cities, and yet we do not see them, or acknowledge their myriad contributions. The majority of women in...
Hi I came across a contest for WEb designers and students..it is conducted by shreeads.com..I got invitation to paricipate hope this can be useful for others too.. YOu can...
It has all the elements of a good political thriller - power, corruption, murder and politics. It is also the story of Pakistan's former Prime Minister Benzair Bhutto. To know...
In these days of rampant Environmental abuse due to Industrialization, it is the need of the hour to find out a way to stop the ill effects of Environmentall abuse. Here are the...
I read in the article that plants do sleep at night as the process of photosynthesis stops at night. What do you think?
Do we love all equally? I don't think so.
Marketing executive Anupam Mukherji revealed that he was the person behind the blog fakeipl.player.com which revealed the inner play of IPL matches and the team dressroom stories.
I observed in the discussion forums Posts rampant with Spelling and Grammatical mistakes. Additionally some members in order to amass the points are just mirroring others' views...
NEW DELHI: The shortage of doctors and paramedical staff for the country's poor and downtrodden is assuming alarming proportions. According to the latest data on rural health...
Many Keralites have been put in jail in Israel. They are victims of racket in the name of pilgrimage....
Charminar, the icon of hyderabad suffered damage due to heavy rain.Skilled labour is reqired to repair the damaged minaret.
While we submit articles here, of course, we will provide best key words to make that article visible in the search engine, which can further help this site too....i.e. A...
If you are one of those who want to make it Big, Read this. http://www.indiatimes.com/lifestyle/self/9-simple-habits-great-people-abide-by-232483.html  
According to a study the melting glaciers in the Himalayas as a result of global warming would badly affect our food security.It is estimated that 1.4 billion people depend on...
Some days before my husband bought me a bottle of Mustard Sauce. It smells similar to North Indian pickles. Yet, I have no idea. What's it used for? :whistle:
Gandjhiji never believed in Palmists and soothsayers. He believed in the power of action and work. What happened when a  Palmist approached Gandhiji to read his palm and...
http://www.tonecheck.com/. This tool is used to evaluate the mode of expressing words in email. I have not tried it yet.Just though of sharing with you all. :)