OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi.. Have you ever wondered when the the beautiful custom of putting Rangoli designs started? Check out this site for some of the legends and stories behind...
Hai Friends, Can anyone Advise me Is there any Invisible mode available in Boddunan site. :woohoo: :unsure: If so, How to use that service :huh:
Those with a fear of flying look away now - aircraft manufacturer Airbus has revealed that passenger planes in 2050 could have a completely transparent fuselage. The design...
We all are aware that dance keeps us healthy and fit. Dancing regularly will have many benefits, like reducing fat, controlling depression and many...
What is the difference between Author and Illustrator?
Paris: Indian badminton ace Saina Nehwal crashed out of the Badminton World Championships in Paris on Friday, losing 21-8, 21-14 to Chinese sixth seed Shixian Wang. This was...
The movie "Bahubali" is a big blockbuster. Its collection world wide on the first day is 75 crore. Breaks all the records of Bollywood and Tollywood movies. These days in...
A dosa would cost Rs 224 in 2017!The cost of a masala dosa in 1987 was Rs 3.50. In 1997, it costed Rs 14. If the rise in prices continues at the same rate, the dosa would cost Rs...
Do you think banning plastic covers, bags will help in environment pollution?
click here to see for yourself
We see some people perpetually praising themselves and their deeds , psycho analysts have an explanation for this behavior which may not be just self confidence but cockiness...
I found a website named www.indiatrace.com. If you type the mobile number, you can find its location,service provider etc. This site also helps to trace landline phones, vehicle...
hp CEO Mark Hurd resigned after ex employee accused him of harassing her sexually. Investigations have started. hp appointed its CFO Cathie Lesjak as interim CEO.
Hai Friends, I came to see a puzzle.. Figure out the faces that you find and reveal the number of faces present. Its funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:
Can anyone say to which Gods can we offer tulasi leaves? Let us see how many members can answer correctly
A saint "Gumnami Baba" lived in Faizabad in U.P. Some people believe that he was "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose". And some deny. No one knows about the...
In our history, only one poet has blamed the king Which poet has blamed the king?
Today, I got a pleasant surprise by noticing 'questions and answers' button at the top. Maverick and Santosh Kumar Singh asked first questions. I wish to ask if there are any...
Flyers will once again be able to can carry their own drinks on board planes, for scientists have developed a new generation of read more
Want to know more ways to become more productive? Check out the info graphics below.. http://www.revolutionaustralia.com/become-more-productive/