OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The most widely used chemotherapeutic drug Cisplatin has severe toxic effects on other organs of a cancer victim.The Indian biologist Shiladitya Sengupta has succeeded in warding...
A Doon School student has invented a robot with emotional intelligence. see the...
Experts have long said that cities are key to reducing global warming since urban areas account for nearly three-quarters of human...
what is reflex arc according to science?
The results of the ongoing World Cup Soccer 2010 seem to indicate that the supremacy enjoyed by the Western nations is almost over.The Latin American countries have won the...
What are the driving forces which lead us to success?
Facebook has, well, virtually changed the way people connected. And, here's the real story behind the global social networking phenomenon, on reel. The film “The Social Network”...
Here are a few of those things which highlight the strength of your relations with your Better...
Coming on the top of the scam involving Railway Recruitment Board chairman's most heinous corrupt act, ther is a report that a few suppliers have formed a cartel to supply all...
Guyz you forgot your mobile security code dont worry !! i have a solution Way 1:-Upgrading the firmware on a S40 device like the 6300 might have reset the security code to its...
as the captain cool is loosing coolness does the india people think that he should be leaving his captaincy 
I have seen many of them, but we shall give our choice from the Indian hill stations only. Your choice please. I like Gulmarg in Shrinagar most, especially in winters.
BANGALORE: Speak in Kannada and avail 1% discount. This is the mantra which P Umashankar, a chemist, has come up with to encourage Kannada speaking in the IT city that has become...
I am really fed up!!! Egg shells are not working. I can't catch them. How can I get rid of those 'Chipkalis' out of my kitchen? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6405]}
This the pix of a partial lunar eclipse which has been already experienced in Nor the America,to be experienced in Asia later.
In recent days we have seen many cases that powerful people who are proved as criminal in lower courts are easily got bail in higher courts. Does justice in India dependent on...
What are the unique features of K Computer?
India summoned the Chinese ambassador on Friday and has refused to allow visits of two Chinese military officials to protest against Beijing's refusal of a visa to a general in...
According to a latest research report there are very beneficial effects on our hearts arising out of drinking several cups of tea and coffee.Those who drink more than six cups a...
Recently there was a controversy when some old pictures of Queen Elizabeth doing the Nazi salute as a child were leaked by the Sun newspaper of Britain... In many countries...