OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

COIMBATORE: The Tamil language is older than Sanskrit and is "the mother of all languages in the world," said Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi on...
There is a confirmed news that Hollywood actress Julia Roberts is following Hindu religion. She and her family go to Hindu temple every week and read shlokas and Mantras every...
Do you think Indian Constitution needs some change?
It is our experience in these forms, we often face dissent leading to unpleasant exchanges. Here are the ways to avoid such unpleasant...
I found a website named www.indiae.in. This is basically a search engine for indian companies, websites or blogs.I think it is a good website for knowing the indian brands.
I am not able to upload more than two pictures in my articles. Waht is th problem?
Gujarat has topped the list of 35 states and union territories in providing maximum number of job placements through employment exchanges, accounting for 5.50 lakh of the 8.30...
According to a wikimedia survey some of our cities are not at all people friendly...This may not be absolutely accurate but at the same time is an eye opener and may bring in...
Check out the link below. It has the list of prize money from the year 1968.http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Sports/2010-wimbledon-tennis-prize-money.php
I don't buy branded products more often. :( I first check if its in my budget then buy otherwise i buy a local product :) though i know branded products have more durability...
I am speechless after watching this phone. Heart patients observe caution before hitting the link. Get zapped into the future technologyclick here
According to a study, irregular sleeping patterns may be linked to cancer.   http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/how-night-shift-may-lead-to-cancer/  
petrol by Rs.3.73 per/lit diesel by Rs.2 per/lit LPG by Rs.35
What is all about Food Bill which was recently in news?
While all we are concerned over the disappearance of many species of animals,there are appearances of new species.Look at this one a micro-moth discovered in Humbury Woods in the...
Spend your time in a natural setting. It improves your memory. http://planetsave.com/2010/09/18/nature-walks-improve-learning/  
Dear friends This is a game of word chain I will write a word who linked to computer language or computer science You can write your word but your word must be started...
Washington, August 3 (ANI): The Earth is in the path to be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early as Tuesday after a massive explosion of the sun, scientists have...
i mean who is good in acting in these 3
What is agglutination of blood?