OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Cronje was the bowler who tested me the most: Tendulkar London: Sachin Tendulkar might have tormented bowlers the world over but the only bowler who managed to unsettle the...
We Indian are proud on such stars who are great on both playground and battleground. In the operation against terrorist attack in Gurdaspur (Punjab), three of the persons who...
Game is simple: you have to give a question which can be answered as yes or no only. For a change this game is challenging to the questioner rather than one who gives...
I wonder if some one would be able to answer this, the way I have its answer in my mind. I will answer it myself if this does not get a proper answer by tomorrow same time....
According to CBI report there are 31 lakh NGOs in India. These are double than the number of schools and 250 times the number of government Hospitals. There is one policeman...
I don't like pets.I had a dog as a pet in childhood but when it died it made all of so sad :( that we never kept any pet after that. :) What about you? :)
Now it is clearly established that Masmata Banerjee will do anything to enter Writers Building. Her alliance with Maoists and other ultras is no more hidden. She is to attend a...
This game is simple. Someone start with a word then the next person that's replying this topic put a new word related to the first one. So the next person continue... Example:...
Both persons burried on same day. One is with great personality and has set his all life for our country, the other was a terrorist who killed many innocents. But in recent days...
Hello, I'm new to boddunan...looks like a great site so far....I recently made a new poll on 16th June, but it didn't show up in the polls list...any ideas why?!? :dry:
NEW DELHI: YouTube has launched a free movie service that will allow users to view full movies for free. The new service can be found at www.youtube.com/movies and will show a...
Do you think slight change in attitude can make you rich?
Now after the death of terrorist Yakub Menon, many politician have started giving sentences against the court's decision. They are saying that wrong decision has been taken for...
Sachin's bat auctioned for a whopping Rs 42 lakh Mumbai: Indian batting icon Sachin Tendulkar's willow fetched the highest bid of Rs 42 lakh at a glittering sports auction...
Please welcome him.
I am really fed up with OLX, every time and daily , the same ads of olx, either dad one or should we sell the car,......or any other ads. New ads are welcome but the same...
People normally focus only on the large metros and cities when they speak about a country or else about its famous tourist destinations.However, I believe that it is the smaller...
Tata Motors ups Nano price by Rs 9K New Delhi: Tata Motors today said it will increase the prices of its small car Nano, dubbed as the Rs 1-lakh wonder, by about Rs 9,000 with...
Those who have blog or site put it here in this forum
My girl who is 4 years old can't sleep without a teddy bear or a girl/boy toy in her hand. I think, it is common for all girl kids. Why is it so? I don't know the answer. can...