OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Just because you did not know the language. I know all of you know more than one languages. So this is about a language which you did not know more than a few words and still...
India now has more rich than poor The growing economy has spun a wheel of fortune for Indians, with high income households outnumbering those in the low category for the first...
Lets play the word Game, just start the next word from the last letter of the word by above person. First word Simplicity
Kissing is not just an expression of love. This has many physical or health...
Do you think this is a five star hotel? It is a jail in Austria :)
A Happy Independence day to all. It's an occasion to celebrate and to  introspect. The woods are lovely, dark and deep,    But I have promises to...
European Southern Observatory's Very Large Telescope (VLT) has spotted this in Chile.
Just see the online members list... :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy: Total 181 members online... :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5825]}
White Jaundice kills many around the world. What are the symptoms of it ?
Do they pay at par with google adsense?
One does not get all that he desires- money, child (son or daughter), land or anything. But why should one be so desperate for having a son? Unfortunately a woman committed...
It may be packed with anti-oxidants but green tea does not protect against breast cancer, a study has revealed. Previous research on both animals and human cells had suggested...
Dear Friends,   I was not active on boddunan since last 1 year Now I am seeing format and color change for site its good. I want to know what other things which is new and...
I bought bun and chicken sausage yesterday. But I don't know how to prepare it in an oven. I have an oven of convection type though I don't know how to use it properly :P Can...
Father's day is celebrated on the 3rd sunday of June in US, UK and Canada. This year it falls on June 20. But in Australia and Newzealand they celebrate it on first sunday of...
In one of the largest such orders of its kind, Reliance Power, a part the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, Thursday said it has awarded a $10-billion contract toread more
1950-1960 1961-1985 1986 to date What was your top song of the period you select, language no bar. mine all time favorite is is song from Zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar...
Please give your views in this matter.
NEW DELHI: A businessman has been arrested on charges of abducting and raping a 17-year-old student of Delhi University in his car here, police said on Thursday. The first...
 The PM's costly suit is getting very interesting developments. There is question whether he violated ministerial conduct by accepting the costly gift and then not...