OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A review of Oxford University reveals that ‘Laughter is not always the best medicine.’ It leads to heart ruptures, asthma attacks and incontinence at...
Do you start a work and will not sleep until your work is finished or leave it midway ?  We all know, Starting itself is half job done. What's your take on this ? Why There...
A gang of five to six people had stolen the ATM machine of HDFC bank weighing around 400 kg in Bangalore. The incident happened around midnight and the security guards were...
How to mention the source of image uploaded in an article? Is there any need to mention the image source if the article is typed in HTML text editor? Please help
What is the most amazing movie you have ever Seen?
Here is an account of facts about India. www.indianchild.com/amazing_facts_of_India.htm  
Chinese are always thinking of doing something new, this time it is an Ice City within a huge park in the city of Harbin in Heilongjiang province..The entire ice city was carved...
I tend to agree with him in some ways not just about religion but about other aspects too because a certain amount of intolerance is part and parcel of all socities , not just...
Now Apple is the largest technology company in the world. It has pushed microsoft to the back as Wallstreet valued Apple company at $222.12 billion while Microsoft is at $219.18...
Please help me to see my account details . i want to check my payments details and balance in my account.
What are the bad effects of Marijuana?
Learning is not an onetime activity. It starts from cradle and ends at the Graveyard. Here are a few useful websites, that enable you to learn many...
what is the difference between Legend and Celebrity?
Most of us these days are health conscious since our life styles are such that we need to pay extra attention unlike during olden days when their daily routine included enough...
According to a new Research, consumption of vegetables, fruits will do more damage to the environment. An interesting...
The Maoist have bloodied their hands once again by blasting the railway line and derailing the Kurla-bound Ganeshwari Express killing some 65 innocent passengers and maiming a...
Hello Boddunan TeamMembers, I want to Handover my account if anyone wants to work on it and Just FYI i have around Rs 1400 Balance, so anyoe interested please let me know so...
Starting your day with a laugh is the ideal way to have a Cheerful day. Here is a treasure chest of Jok   www.comedycorner.org    
Indian Players cannot participate in Sri Lankan Premier League. Is it a right decision by BCCI?
Maintaining calm attitude is very important to deal with the daily turbulent situations.Sense and Motor organs can be kept healthy. But How...