OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are some extremely beautiful and amazing places around the world, here is the link to it!...
Here are a few ways to boost creativity. 12.00 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE...
Group G is the Superstar's Group in FIFA World Cup 2010 starring Kaka of Brazil,Christyano Ronaldo of Portugal and Didier Drogba of Ivory Coast.THe fourth team in group is North...
One of my relative is totally against saving money because he feels that money he has earned is for spending and since he has a house to live n and two insurance policies to take...
how to get editor vote payment?
Now that the year has already come to an end, were you able to keep up and work towards the resolutions you made at the beginning of this year...And how about the coming year ?...
Can We lose 5-10 Kg in one Month? If so how?
Why go all the way to a doctor for Painkillers and throw money, when your kitchen cabinet has a host of...
In movies we see that some bullets do not hit some metallic pendants wear by hero but they pierce through lift or car doors. In real what type of material help in not caughting...
A BSF charter plane was crashed at Delhi airport yesterday. According to news there was some technical problem, then how this plane is allowed to fly and who has done checking...
Kamla Persad-Bissessan aged 58 years, has become the first woman prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago after defeating the ruling party which was in power for 43 years.
my 3 articles were published... nd i hv also recevd d money fr it bt today i m suddenly seeing that m article has been rejected.. nd in m prfle its showng zero articles...
Writers all over the world have strange writing habits. What’s your writing style ? Do you have a habit of your own. Let’s...
A chain snatcher steals a chain from a passenger. When the victim raised an alarm, the thief swallows the chain. Police enter and feed the thief 8 dozens of Bananas to recover...
Water has a Healing  quality. Read how as common and as simple WATER can cure a plethora of ailments. www.watercure.com/wondersofwater.html  
Are you a man of action or a talker ? We often get new ideas.But  mere ideas are not enough.. What is needed is an idea should be acted upon and developed. Ask successful...
Hai everyone. My friend wish to join boddunan. So what should i do regarding the referral. When i click on the invite your friends now option the home page is being opened....
It has been found that there is more activity in the Forum section than anywhere else on the site. For keeping the other sections as active as the forum section, can we have a...
Hai Friends, I was really happy to see this news... One year old Pakisthani boy was operated in INDIA for the rare disorder where the body’s immune system over reacts and...
Those who are interested to draw and paint, here is a site that teaches in an easy way from preliminaries to Advanced...