OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Take a look at some well-known logos and find out exactly how much their respective creative agencies charged for them, spanning a price spectrum of $0 to $211 million...
How many of you are agree with this : Is -25 a Rational Number ? Please explain your answer .
A recent Study says that the Breads, which most of us take daily in our breakfast contain cancer causing chemicals and are harmful to our...
There is a shocking news. The naxalites get supply of weapons from police forces like C.R.P. many personnel have been found in this racket in Uttar Pradesh.
The portion of our brain that makes us feel pain has been discovered. This could be switched off to relive the pain. But is pain really not indicator of something serious. If we...
Which Wonder Of The World would you like to travel to?
In 'payment profile', identification number is asked. What is identification number? Where can I find this identification number?
Can anyone tell me, what is this member of week contest? B)
Dena bank requires 500 PO's. Eligibility - Any Degree passed. Selection - through Interview. Age Eligibility - 21 to 30 age Apply through online Website Name -...
Pen and Ink drawing is a forgotten genre of art. Still a very few are practising this rare genre. Thomas Broome is a Pen and ink artist with difference. He fills the objects...
Do you use the article that you have submitted here in boddunan or in any other site same as boddunan to your blog to generated revenue or traffic and to earn through Google...
I have published a blog online before few months and activated google ad sense account. But my earning is still showing zero $. What may be the possible reason.? How should I...
This is inspiring news for the aging. One can be pretty even at advanced age. A poll result in London has revealed that Hollywood actress Julia Roberts prettiest woman even at...
The govt. employees have been directed not to use any mail service like g.mail, yahoo, mail and use only the one provided by government. There are also restrictions on social...
Let us study a new english word with its meaning everyday So today my new english word is RACEME Telugu - geyla Hindi - Asimaksh
In tune with its custom to dedicate its Search Page to a prominent personality, Today's Google search page has been dedicated to the famous Mary Leakey a British archaeologist...
Recently I posted a quiz questionnaire titled, 'Debut films of Heroines' which is published today. When I checked it, it has got a serious problem. User can attempt only the...
The senior most judge of Supreme Court Mr.Sarosh Homi Kapadia will succeed Mr.K.G Balakrishnan as new Chief Justice for India.Mr.Balakrishnan will retire on May 11 and Mr.Kapadia...
What topics can generate more traffic on weekend days like Saturday and Sunday. Mostly people live at home so traffic on education type article generate less traffic .
what is the use of the header file process.h in c language?