OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends i am pursuing B.tech in IT and i am in final year.I wanted a help from you all. I wanted to submit a Major project on Advance Java(J2EE,JSP).I wanted some of the...
Now that Chennai Super Kings have reached the finals, do you think they will win the IPL?
One leader has commented that the PDP- BJP government in j & K is a case of strange bedfellows. It is usual for opposition to make such comments. But on serious note, what is...
40-year-old Rajesh Kumar Sharma, from New Delhi, started a makeshift school under a metro bridge, where he teaches children from the city’s slums too poor to attend regular...
I read, 'As always, regular rules apply - minimum three valid entries are required to earn 50 points of participation, winner gets Rs. 50 plus 50 points, runner-up Rs. 25 plus 50...
I know, You know about the 7wonders of the world. Here are 10 new wonders of the world you don't know {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
How can we edit our quiz or delete it? Also, if we find out mistakes in the answers of a quiz questionnaire, how can we report it to the person who has posted it? Can we correct...
Hello Bengalis, It is time for you guys to cheer up.Bengali is selected as the sweetest language in the world by the UNESCO organisation.UNESCO has conducted an online survey...
The increasing number of life threatening diseases is mainly attributed to sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy food habits among the young working class of people. Employees work...
Now the goddess worship nine days or nava ratra are approaching. Strangely, some Chinese goddess has also entered the...
How to Improve English Vocabulary?
How Raki festival came?
He entered the house as a thief in a cold night but could not ignore the warmth of a blanket he found in one of the rooms. He fell...
ingrediants: choclate powder or bornavita powder or boast powder Milk sugar Preparation: Take a bowl. Add some milk and freeze them in the defreeze by covering...
This year is the birth centenary of one of the greatest painters of India, Dr. S. M. Pandit. He was born on 25th March  1916 and died on 30th March 1993. After a full and...
Upbringing children is a very delicate manner. seemingly innocent and ordinary routine may prove disastrous. at Bangalore, a five year old kid was given spoonful of brandy...
It is actually Vinod's idea to start such a thread. Just a difference that I am starting this one, on behalf of him. :) Let us learn some simple and common words of some...
apparently, there is lot of diversification in views of BJP governments on beef and cow slaughter. The Maharashtra govt. has banned beef sale and cow slaughter. But the Goa...
this month a lot of points have been given to members who have crossed a certain milestone...does this mean that the amount per share in revenue sharing program for this month...
Where can I find my submitted but not approved articles in this website?