OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

According to a study, children whose Parents have conversations with their children about the Book while reading such as labeling the pictures or the emotions of the characters...
live larvae and worms were found in their milk powder in Coimbatore. The Lab reports found  22 insects and 28 live larvae were found in 380 gram milk powder Nestle Milk...
No matter where you are traveling in India, you will need to adjust. Adjust your seat, adjust your attitude, adjust your belt  and adjust your senses to the overload that is...
Terror is very much tagged with Islam. This is no issue for many. But the ynuion minister is furious for using term 'Hindu terror'.  Of course terror is of different types...
I have seen most of the policemen don't wear a helmet while driving two wheeler. Is their head somewhat strongly built than normal people or what? :woohoo: :evil:
Is there any way to know the total points earned for a week? (Leaderboard shows the top 5 values )
I greet all members and appreciate their valuable participation in discussion in which I participated. I thank them all. This post will elevate me as Caesar. This is my 15 K post.
Yes,a new cellphone could prove to be a boon for millions of heart patients as it also monitors their conditions. The H'andy Sana, a touch-screen phone, includes an application...
Hello moderator, As we all know,the payment threshold is currently Rs.1500. I think it will take atleast 1 1/2 to 2 months for an average person to earn this money if he/she...
He scored 138 runs against England in the 1979 World Cup and it is considered as the best World Cup innings. Who is he?
If you are fatigued by heat and feeling drained in the Sun, there is nothing better than Sattu. Sattu is nothing but gram (Chhola) roasted, and then ground to a powder, A large...
It is a well known fact that we have collectively abused nature to the maximum extent possible and now the warning bells are ringing and how ? According to a recent report if we...
Lifestyle changes have lead to decreased physical activity and increased consumption of fat, sugar and calories, and higher stress levels, affecting insulin sensitivity and...
Is donkey/Ass a dumb animal?.What do you say?. :blink: I don't think it to fair afterall donkey is a very hard worker and does whatever its owner says. :woohoo: :woohoo: and...
Anti - Oxidants help in turning the Clock back. Everybody wants to look young. But how ? Read...
This is in connection with Common Wealth Games and World Cup Cricket.First we observed it in the case of Common Wealth Games where lot of hue and cry was made regarding the under...
The users on the site have a right to add or deduct another member's karma every six hours. The number of karma reflects opinion of members. This opinion should be well...
Is there any way other seeing the statistics and counting the number of polls voted for the day?
Scientists have created red blood cells for the first time from spare IVF embryos cells in Britain as part of a multi-million pound project to manufacture synthetic blood on...
Hellooo Friends, How are all doing??? Hope you remember me.. :cheer: I went offline these days as I was blessed with a baby girl this year. I am happy to be back here...