OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In a shocking response to a to a right to information query, the Indian Army has said that it euthanises its dogs and horses on retirement, or at any point when they are judged...
Many people believe that god men existed on earth and many think that all such baba's are fake. But there are some true stories which make you think that some special persons...
Do you think is it feasible to keep 16K queens? :) But it is said.Was Lord Krishna a womaniser?. :)
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that if you don’t put something in your stomach, it will be moaning at you by...
Here is a list of Guinness record held by Indians. They range from shortest woman to tallest turban. Read...
Do you believe that every cloud has a silver lining. Please share your views. B)
In my article section it shows my article is approved with cash or point.But in the my earning page where in article section there is no more increasmentin article approved.any...
Hello Maverick, I have a suggestion on the article status displayed to the author.Currently the author sees only Approved or Rejected for the articles.Even if the article is...
Dear Friends, A man falls in love through his eyes; a woman through her ears. Are you agree with it? Share your views! Thanks, Kumaresh
Einstein said- "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." This interesting yet sensitive topic has seen some conflicting opinions from the...
How do I know if an article or review posted by me has been approved or rejected? Do you get notified via mail or is there some such technique? Or do you simply wait for the...
When Dadri incident happened and a person died, all the so called secular minister went their to please their vote bank. But when Colonel Mahadik died fighting against terrorist...
Friends, This is a question asked by my elder daughter today.If any one knows the right answer please share.I don't know the answer to this question.
What is saffronization of education?  This is more than obvious ifyou refer to BJP ledRajasthan state rext books.  A sain is respectable even if  rapist. There is...
Many believe yoga was popularised by the Indian yogis of old and spread to the west through the likes of the Beatles go-to-guru Maharishi Yogi and this generation's Ramdev. Here...
@Maverick, I find that since last two days consistently I am not getting points added to my account. This happens intermittently while I am replying to new threads and have lost...
I often took out photographs of my childhood from my cupboard and see and remember those days :) .As there are lot of memories attached with them :) .I feel pleasure when i show...
Our Onam celebrations start tomorrow and it ends on Friday. First Onam, Second Onam, Third onam and Fourth Onam. Second Onam is Thiruvonam and 4th Onam is Narayana Guru Jayanthi...
Hi friends, Why there is no one interested in playing games here in boddunan at gamezone. it will be interesting if many members are interested in it. and for each game if...
Does anyone know where carrot was originated first in the world?