OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am not going to disclose it now. Let it remain a secret. I will tell you later. Yet, i would like to know about yours? :P
hi, Can anyone tell me whether referral progress is shown in your MY EARNINGS section are not. Though i have referred i am not able to view the activity in MY REFERRALS...
Science is the important thing in the world. There are many branches of science. These branches describe an area of knowledge that can be explained in terms of scientific...
Am now 59 years old, and enjoy wearing ear rings in both my ears.  I got this done on the advise of a spiritual person, as it is part of our Tamil Brahmin tradition in...
When I joined this site on January, Chinmayjee has just turned to an emperor and there were 4-5 maestro-mates. I kept thinking, when will I reach 10,000 posts. But I never even...
Does boddunan restricts its members re-posting their articles in some other site or in their own blogs and website, when once it has been approved in boddunan?
The Success Sutra of Achievers.. How waking up early in the morning helps in more than one ways ? Many successfu peoplel made their way to the top by following the simple...
Connecting 1 Billion People Is Not Easy; But Here's Why We Must Try. India is standing on the cusp of a digital revolution. The government's Digital India plan is transforming...
One of my friends, who recently got married had once decided, he will never marry as he believed it will only be a great suffering to that girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But...
Reviewing of polls are getting much delayed. I agree there may be heavy load on moderators and editors. Why can't poll reviews be given to any one of the senior members...
This jail term for a young man for flying the Indian flag, shows the Pakistan mindset. In India so many keep flying Pakistan flag and nothing happens, but in Pakistan this cannot...
Deepti mam how can i post my signature or blog same as u had posted Thanks 'n' Regards, Deepti. easyeasywaytoearnonline.blogspot.com/ deepu-cartoon-animations.blogspot.com/
Leonardo, widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have...
Maverick Sir, Can we have such a facility that we can add images while creating a poll? So that the poll can be more attractive, we can relate it to the picture and can be more...
Hi Guys, Here you have to write one country and its capital city. The next person will start from the ending letter of previous country.
Now, the voting for Presidential election has ended.Awaiting for the results. Before the results are announced, I want to know the opinions of the Members regarding the final...
There is a link in article page named "Set as Favourite" used to save the articles as favourite. I clicked that to save some good articles and checked in My favourites....
You have old car that does not give you proper sale value. There is proposal that may let you dump your old vehicle and get up to Rs. 1.50 lakh. Indeed a good proposal to dispose...
The Maharashtra Government said, the madrasas which do not teach primary subjects such as English, Maths and Science would be considered as...
Banning beef in India has become a contentious isue and many people are shouting that many communitiues in India eat beef. Spare a thought and think that 56 nations in the world...