OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi all, I just had my new article published. I had initially typed it in MS Word and then used the Paste from Word function. When I submitted it the font size looked all right...
On rainy season how a sardaarji will watering to plants.. :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In my opinion, The Madras High Court has rightly stated that hubbies should not be treated as "armless soldiers" by the family court while fixing the maintenance...
Today is 34th wedding anniversary of my parents. Through Boddunan, I am wishing them the best of every prosperity, happiness and peace of this world today and many years, yet to...
Create your own STORY Ths is very creative game, if som1 likes to makes story will really njoy ths game. 1. I will start the story by giving u the start line. 2. the next will...
I've always been mediocre and envied the more intelligent friends. But now I have reason for satisfaction. I'm not likely to be affected by bipolar...
In India, we all know the auto drivers will refuse to use Meter and fleece exorbitant charges from the passengers.But not this American Professor See how this American professor...
Bhagat Singh was an icon in the freedom movement. His sentence to death was announced today in 14 feb and he was hanged 2  months later. Even Gandhi refused to appeal for...
Here is an interesting list of strange and unsolved mysteries from America's haunted past. http://www.prairieghosts.com/unex_america.html  
Hello friend i came up with a new game in ehich we can enjoy a lot. The concept is the upcoming cricket matches are to be shown in boddunan and also the playing eleven of the two...
Today india is emergent as a super power in cricket.They have all the tools that help them to win the world cup.I also think that this was the last chance for sachin tendulkar...
It's true that many ladies become victim of dowry demands and so there should be a strong law to prevent such torture, But, on the other hand, it is also true that many innocent...
Dear seniors let me know one thing after I reach the 2000 thrhold but not reached th 1500 cash credit threshold wll my csh credit increase automatically that are published here...
The commercials sold you to the hand sanitiser and the bottled water. But are they really good for you? Experts argue...
The first physically challenged woman to top the civil services exam in the general category. What's a Handicap ? It's nothing but a self imposed...
Do categories for articles are been reduced?
Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I got a forwarded mail today.So i thought of posting it here.This is a mail sent by a fake person using ICICI bank domain name. Please don't reply with your details to these kind...
Hai Friends, Why not Boddunan help us in getting an approved "Google Adsense" account to all its active members.... ACTIVE in the sense -- Can impose some...
you’ll find plenty more strange-but-100%-true facts about the world in this...