OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Women always have a tendency to imitate males.....in dressing, hair styles etc.... But why are they not ready to grow moustache and beard? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: I...
India’s military Much of the focus of its armed forces is on China even though they are more regularly engaged in dealing with Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir. China looms large in...
  Cognitive computing helps business many ways- enhancing consumer satisfaction, business efficiency and many other...
Hai Friends and Moderator, I think the interaction of boddunan members would be more easy if there exists a "BODDUNAN INSTANT MESSENGER" with the display of all the...
The Indian space agency's PSLV rocket lifted off from Sriharikota at 21:58 local time (17:28 BST). It was the vehicle's heaviest load to date - a total of...
Boddunan front page is filled with avatars of children.Why there is a tendency to use children as avatars?
Hai, I got a problem while submitting my articles. I found that there's an omission of spaces while a new paragraph starts after submitting the article. Generally, when I...
The latest figure which have appeared show the Japanese population declined by one million. This is the lowest since 1920. In contest Indian population is leaping ahead and...
One cannot compromise with cleanliness especially within ones home...To have a spotless home there are certain tasks that we need to do every day.Here is a list of dos that most...
Happy Independence day and Lord Krishna Janmasthmi to all boddunan Family.
I found a good and useful website listing very good information about the healthiest food.Check out the link below.http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php#criteria. It lists all the...
As per announcement what I have seen, site will display total revenue, out of which 25% will be shared among active members. But I havent found any forum where total revenue of...
Is there any relation between number of hits for the articles and the revenue?
We have wealth of many godmen. They keep the idle busy and wealthy lose some.  Here are some controversial god men (and women...
Rashtrapati Bhawan has filed a complaint with Delhi Police in connection with alleged derogatory tweets by former IPL boss Lalit Modi, being probed by the Enforcement Directorate...
I have seen many of the people vomit during travelling why they do so? Even my wife and daughter whenever we go for some long drive they both start vomiting in the way.Its really...
FIFA world cup 2010 is nearing.So to get a good traffic to Boddunan it is necessary to start discussion on FIFA World Cup 2010.So friends,try to bring news about it daily.
Where is he? Nowadays nowhere seen. Is he fully engaged with his job that he can't even take a breath to do at least 2-3 posts here?????? I, Sasi and Chinmayjee form an active...
Flogging as a punishment exists in the Army act 1950 in India.  It is part of the statute of punishments in many countries like Singapore and China. Most Islamic nations...
On the one hand we see parents asking their daughters not to go out at night because the streets are filled with would be...we all know what ???? But there are also gutsy and...