OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I came across an article in TOI and thought it would make an interesting topic for discussion. The forum members are men and women both so we can come up with our opinion to...
Hai Friends, Many of us are interested in knowing about electronics goods before purchasing them. We tend to do a google search to find reviews of various items before...
Guys i invite all you to discuss about hardware network,software and cisco related issues here.
While Restless Syndrome can develop in childhood, it's likely to be a problem in middle...
Here is a story of a Brave heart. Sanjana, a Class 11 student from Uttar Pradesh's Pilibhit district, thrashed the boy inside a police station, right in front of officers, until...
If demanding dowry is a crime then demanding alimony is womens rights how it is possible???? If dowry is a crime then alimony also must be a crime
Not all humans sweat equally. Men sweat up to twice as much as women, and both sexes sweat less with age. For more about the "Significance of Sweat. " Read...
hello everyone, Recently I found one website called http://www.edosy.com/ here you can get all Abroad universities, consultants, colleges information and other details, and...
Hi, Is there any indication regarding the articles we had already read. If it is there where is it, how to identify? If it is not there will it get...
Protect your credit card against misuse Read more...
19th Aug was late. Utpal Dutt's death anniversary. Today I came across a link through which I came to know some interesting facts about the late actor. Thought to share with you...
I want to give one more suggestion why cannot we have one more award of 'Best member of the month' at the end of the month the maverick sir you decide the best member who has...
These days we can see many hawkers wandering around schools to sell junk foods, but our government thinks children got affected by these junk foods. One of the ill effects of...
Have u surprised a Boddunan member by a gift or a surprise call???? 3 days before, I surprised my Ram chettan by giving him a call. He was so shocked that he even forget to...
Is the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) crippling the Muslim community economically, like with Maharashtra's beef ban and now derecognising...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7590]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7590]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7592]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7593]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7594]}
Recent reports have brought out that against a sanctioned strength of 45 squadrons the IAF has only 32. This is a serious matter and one fact that glaringly comes out is the...
Please reply
Vidya balan a BEAUTY-I admire her movie many times in day i waana confess I 'm fan of her beauty