OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Read the latest mobile phone scam on following link: Mobile phone scam
Tamil Actor kalabhavan has been passed away   http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/malayalam-actor-kalabhavan-mani-passes-away/
Hi All I am back again after a looooong gap. Hope you people remember me.. Good to see that a lot of new participants have joined forums. Looking forward to join my...
The effect of Coca Cola is well  explained. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/29/how-coca-cola-affects-body-infographic_n_7895304.html?utm_hp_ref=india  
Let us all wish the most senior member of our group with all success, health and prosperity. Wish you a very happy birthday Sir.... Let us have a party at...
A very great deed by ISRO. Being Indians we should be proud of ISRO's...
Whenever i watch TV and a commercial advertisement comes on it i change the channel as i don't like to see them :evil: and go to other channel but forget to come back to the...
Hello, Can we include the following in our articles Our (Author's) Name: Our (Author's) Qualification: Our (Author's) Website: Regards Guru S Shivaa
Hai Friends, Why not FAQs section be added in the main categories of Boddunan!!!! I found many new members asking the same common questions related to the site and basic...
Very unusual plater to serve you eatables.  Bare models.   https://in.news.yahoo.com/video/ugh-sydney-bar-uses-naked-150400450.html   
Who invented the kite and when?
The law colleges that appeared in Top 10 in the survey conducted by Times of India are given below. 1. Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad 2. National Law University,...
An incident in AP occurred. A bigshot (AP Ministors) son bad behavior with a lady publicly on road. These are captured in CC...
Abdul Kalam one of the most respected and loved presidents of all times has passed away after he collapsed and was hospitalised in Shillong just a couple of hours ago. He was 84 .
There are a host of destinations in our own country, some are known and some are unknown. I'm happy to see Araku Valley in my own state AP, a travelers paradise. Have a...
Can anyone give details on best colleges in Biotechnology related courses for pursuing M.Sc in India...What are the job prospects in India
DERA chief has been given 20 years of punishment, but, isn't it too less? The punishment has been given 10 years in two cases each. I consider it to to be less. What is your...
Can we post the content of the article in a discussion also. If it is not accepted can we post an abstract of our article in a discussion topic Regards Guru S Shivaa
During last three four days news related to only two cases are shown whole day and night on every news channels. These are news related to Hardik Patel and Sheena Bora murder...
Which was the first patent ever to be granted?